|Sunday, April 26th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 26th, 2015 @ 4:13PM
- John Cleese's $19.7M divorce settlement leaves ex richer than him
- Police Seize $63,530 From Veteran Because He Kept It In Grocery Bags
- Outback Trucking Australia
- Japan plans to land rover on moon in 2018
- Funny Video
- Oriental riff
- Illegal immigrant deportations plummet as amnesty hampers removal efforts
- Students rip school lunches: #ThanksMichelleObama ‘for screwing us out of a good meal’
- Bye-Bye, Beefcake: Abercrombie’s Hot Salesclerk Policy Is Over
- NBC PRESSURES BRIAN WILLIAMS to resign: Leaks aim to cut his leverage
- Declassified Report Shows Doubts About Value of N.S.A.’s Warrantless Spying
- Streaming music ‘war’ looming between Jay Z’s Tidal and Apple
- US UNVEILS 6-YEAR-OLD REPORT ON NSA SURVEILLANCE
- Illegal Alien Deported FOUR TIMES Is Arrested In Texas After Threatening A Family <
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 26th, 2015 @ 4:02PM
Yacht Bill gates was renting for $5M a week. (check out the photos)
- Rotating Boat lift
and Boat lift
There's a lift in Canada somewhere that simply uses the tubs as counterweights. So one goes up, the other goes down. Basically a powered seesaw.
Nepal earthquake: Over 1800 people killed, 4700 injured, next 72 hours crucial
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 26th, 2015 @ 2:07PM
- The tiny gap between life and death: Entombed alive with the body of his friend, Nepal earthquake victim is finally pulled free as death toll rises to 2,500
- Climbers trapped on Mount Everest ‘are getting desperate’
It's the 29th anniversary of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster today. Here's what happened. (imgur.com)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 26th, 2015 @ 1:55PM
COMMENTS | HISTORY
Saturday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 26th, 2015 @ 12:52AM
- Bruce Jenner: ‘I Am A Woman’ - Makes an excellent horror movie.
- NBC finds at least 10 Brian Williams embellishments
- 12 Arrested After Freddie Gray Protests Turn Violent
- BLACK RIOTERS IN BALTIMORE SMASH POLICE CARS, ATTACK MOTORISTS IN FRENZIED PROTEST /agree. Those POS cops put him in the back and drove around violently to give him a ROUGH RIDE. Then killed him while doing it. They've done it before too.
- Mods & Steam with Gabe
COMMENTS (5) | NEWS
|Friday, April 24th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 24th, 2015 @ 4:30PM
COMMENTS | HUMOR
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 24th, 2015 @ 1:51PM
- TIL Finding Nemo had the opposite effect that was intended. Despite its negative portrayal of keeping fish in aquariums, the use of clownfish prompted The demand for aquariums to triple. Demand was met by large-scale harvesting of tropical fish from the wild which devastated Clownfish Populations. (en.wikipedia.org)
- Diet Pepsi dropping aspartame on customer concerns
Did you know?
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 24th, 2015 @ 9:26AM
Clicking the middle mouse button on a link opens it in a new tab. Tons of us didn't know that, haha.COMMENTS (11) | COMPUTERS
Discussion: Hillary for President or Election in General
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 24th, 2015 @ 9:27AM
Thread will be on the LOW /bottom side of the news day.
I think it would be funny just to have Bill Clinton back again and/or have him as the first lady. hahahahaha.COMMENTS (12) | POLITICS
|Thursday, April 23rd, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 23rd, 2015 @ 8:26PM
- TIL in 2013 a cat named Cookie went missing while on holiday with his owner in Grasse, southern France. 18 months later Cookie returned “dirty and emaciated” having travelled a journey of 700-miles, all the way home. (cancats.net)
- Adam Sandler Movie Native American Actors Walk Off ... Netflix Says They're Missing the Joke - Nice cast.
- Cops Go Car To Car In Traffic Jam, Issue $18,000 in Fines for Cellphone Use at a Near Dead Stop
- So funny
- Spy shocker: CIA cooperated with Chinese intelligence to target Russia
- NFL lineman moonlights as Uber driver
- It's official, Reddit... Val Kilmer has become The Dude. (i.imgur.com)
- Venice Beach Votes in Topless Sunbathing, ‘It’s an Equality Issue’ - Awesome, set them free. (unless ugly)
COMMENTS (16) | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 23rd, 2015 @ 3:52PM
Anyone have any suggested sub reddits that they think I should cover on here that I don't? Let's not include the wonderful porn ones or f-ed up ones. :)
I recently added engineeringporn and pussypassdenied haha. I already have badcopnodonut, justiceporn, etc.
COMMENTS (2) | REDDIT
How Chevrolet's giant electric sign in downtown Chicago works, 1935
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 23rd, 2015 @ 2:20PM
crazyCOMMENTS | TECHNOLOGY
Batman & Robin
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 23rd, 2015 @ 12:23PM
They had the best cast ever (besides Robin). That movie shoulda been awesomeCOMMENTS | MST3K
Battlefield 4 - Official Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 23rd, 2015 @ 11:03AM
Kali Compton Platoon Created! - I sent out invites to this. I can't get the emblem to load though.
- 12/16 - Awesome snipe
- 12/10 - I was playing last night Final Stand. The Snow Mobiles are kinda fun. I was driving them around. My new computer runs BF4 great. I load so fast.
- 12/9 - We were busy playing WOW but Final Stand came out News.
- 10/4 - Hilarious comic
- 9/11/ - Clearing a rooftop of snipers
- 9/10 - The Final Stand
- Choo choo
- 8/20 - Mav
- 8/15 - Last night I was trying to get 25 road kills. I started using ATVs to run people over and changed the view to 3rd person like GTA. It was so much fun. I really need to learn how to capture video. I had some cool moments where I flew over a bridge, and ran someone over trying to cross the bridge, or slamming someone into a wall with a jeep. So much fun. I almost have all the assignments done yet again. For Battlefield 3 I had like 75/77 assignments done. This one I'll have a few more that are not done because they involve lame maps or lame impossible achievements (not worth a stupid dog tag reward).
Return to top