|Thursday, September 3rd, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 3rd, 2015 @ 11:11PM
COMMENTS | HUMOR
We wanted to let you know that we've removed your review of The Park. Your review was brought to our attention by the Yelp community, and we found that it fell outside our Content Guidelines as it did not appear to describe a firsthand customer experience.
We want to hear about your personal experiences with local businesses. The best reviews provide context, detail and perhaps even a helpful tip or two. To learn more, check out our Content Guidelines at http://www.yelp.com/guidelines.
Thanks for understanding, and we'll see you on Yelp!
Removed Content: Worst drivers I've ever seen in my life. It's like most of them get a new sports car and have no idea how to drive it. They drive on the wrong side of the road. They nearly kill you all the time if you bike. They park on the wrong side of the road. They don't look when they turn. I go all over Irvine and the drivers in the PARK are the worst of them all.
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 3rd, 2015 @ 3:47PM
- IG report: 300,000 vets died while waiting for health care at VA - Disgraceful
- Poland almost certain it has located buried Nazi train - Awesome. It's amazing how World War II continues to affect us.
- Russia is Returning to the Moon, Paving the Way for a Crewed Landing
- Say hello to the $150 version of Star Wars' cutest droid
- When I showed you North Korea you seemed to enjoy it, so this year I visited another strange and even less visited country; Turkmenistan.
- Want To Buy A Private Island? Here Are 9 Things You Need To Remember
- How to downgrade windows 10 - My xbox 360 controllers don't work on Windows 10 so I might go back.
- Everyone else on the freeway has seen Final Destination too
- Welcome to the 'sex capital of China': Inside sin city where it's 'normal' for one man to have several girlfriends who pay him to carry on dating them
- The FAA Is Allowing a Company To Fly a Massive Fleet of 300 Drones
- Finally: Hulu Offers No Ads, for $12 a Month
- 3 common myths about soda— debunked
- Alyssa Milano reflects on how her life has changed
- Wiener Dog On The Loose -- At The Ballpark ... Players Can't Catch Him
- Oldest survivor of San Francisco earthquake of 1906 dies
- Man mistaken for Miami Heat cap-wearing bank robber seeks $3.3 million
- Top Gear before there was telly: Incredible 104-year-old footage shows intrepid motorists taking a Model T Ford to the top of Ben Nevis - and just like Clarkson, they weren't afraid to mangle a bit of precious peatland
- Lawrence Phillips, ex-NFL running back, charged with murder of cellmate
- U.S. Shadowing Russian Ship in Atlantic Near Nuclear Submarine Areas
- Exposed! Libya Security Briefs, Algeria Hostage Info & More — Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary Clinton’s ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails For $500K
COMMENTS | NEWS
Mobile Friendly Websites
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 3rd, 2015 @ 3:42PM
From what I can determine, web sites have taken a design nose dive so that they can be mobile friendly. Seems like every site looks like: THIS. Tons of scrolling for 2-3 sentences per entire screen size. Now take your window and size it down to mobile size. It's mobile friendly and the wasted space all disappears. For PC, It's tons of wasted space and tons of scrolling. I'm not a fan of this new style. It's like mobile viewers are winning over desktop viewers.
COMMENTS (3) | WEB DEVELOPMENT
Stop a Douchebag - You Are an Idiot
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 3rd, 2015 @ 10:31AM
Cops finally go for them.COMMENTS | RUSSIA
Federal Judge overturns Brady suspension
Posted by: m0rb0 on September 3rd, 2015 @ 8:06AM
What a scumbag. Tom Brady left his pregnant model girlfriend to go marry a supermodel (Giselle). And he's a cheater. Screw the Patriots and Tom Brady.
COMMENTS (3) | SPORTS
|Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Mad Max game?
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 2nd, 2015 @ 2:03PM
I want it.COMMENTS | GAMES
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 2nd, 2015 @ 12:23PM
- Nick Offerman gently tickles fellow dipshits. AMA
- Ex-Secret Service agent pleads guilty in Silk Road case; he pocketed $820,000 in bitcoin
- New Google Logo
- WWF Legend Jimmy Snuka -- To Be Charged with Murder ... In Death of GF
- Chipotle sued over GMO-free menu claims
- Alzheimer's breakthrough: New VOICE test could detect first sign of debilitating disease
- LAPD Distributes Body Cameras To Mission Division Officers yay
- Man takes "selfie" while driving, crashes into tree - People want to see the picture. haha
- Alaska-bound, Obama makes waves by renaming Mount McKinley - What a jerk
COMMENTS (3) | NEWS
Volvo 850 extreme crashtest! part 1
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 2nd, 2015 @ 12:08PM
Crazy.COMMENTS | CARS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 2nd, 2015 @ 9:13AM
I don't know if you remember them, but they were around before they became Del Taco. http://www.nauglestacos.com/. They are why Del Taco has burgers at a taco place.
COMMENTS (1) | FOOD
Battlefield 4 - Official Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 2nd, 2015 @ 12:11PM
Kali Compton Platoon Created! - I sent out invites to this. I can't get the emblem to load though.
- 9/2 - Night Operations map pack is out. You can get it FREE in the origin store.
|Tuesday, September 1st, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 1st, 2015 @ 9:54PM
- Sources: Clinton email markings changed to hide classified info
- Hillary Received Plan to Impeach Clarence Thomas
- State Department releases thousands of Clinton emails, 125 contain classified information
- BREAKING: Hillary Intentionally Originated And Distributed Highly Classified Information
- Valve now selling all four Mad Max movies on Steam
- Canada officially enters recession
COMMENTS | NEWS
Deadliest Turn on a Water Slide (6M Views)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 1st, 2015 @ 5:56PM
COMMENTS (3) | ENTERTAINMENT
Return to top