|Sunday, May 24th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 24th, 2015 @ 8:56PM
- Qatar refuses to let Nepalese workers return to attend funerals after quake
- Muhammad Ali with his winnings in 1974. (i.imgur.com) - nuts! guess it's $1M in 1s.
- No....I think she's had enough.... (imgur.com)
- TIL there is service in Boulder CO called Hangover Helpers that will come to your place, clean up after a party night, bring Gatorade, and cook breakfast. All for $20 per person. (helpinghangovers.com)
- One Continuous Aquarium (i.imgur.com) (reddit
- Beautiful clipping design on a horse. (i.imgur.com)
- Refridgerator full of Jurassic Park games
Just in time for the new Jurassic World (Jurassic Park) movie that is coming out, you can have your very own refrigerator full of Snes Jurassic Park carts!! There are just about 300 Jurassic Park carts including a handful of CIB copies and a PAL version CIB. I will also include the schlue of other Jurassic Park games: gameboy CIB, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Saturn CIB copies. Also have a CIB Jurassic Park 2 and sealed JP 2 for snes that will be included. And a laser disk movie for kicks and giggles. Fridge and Bacardi not included.
- Irish Voters go Gay
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS
Dirty Cops or somewhat related
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 24th, 2015 @ 1:17PM
I have to get my $2,000 worth of bad press for cops in retaliation. It might take many years. I could sure use that $2k now.
- 5/24 - Charges Dropped Against Cop Caught Having Sex With Cows
- 5/21 - Police officer jailed for eight months for assaulting student at London protest
- 5/20 - New York Police Release Video Showing Cop Pepper Spraying Man for Asking Questions - Well he got him suspended but was it really worth it? Activists I suppose.
- Whitehouse, TX: police chief allegedly driving drunk with city manager in vehicle
Stop a Douchebag - Schizophasia
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 24th, 2015 @ 2:25AM
COMMENTS | RUSSIA
|Saturday, May 23rd, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Saturday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 23rd, 2015 @ 2:39PM
- Who owns London’s most expensive mansion? - 450 MILLION!
- 50 million gallons of water lost after California dam vandalized: newspaper
- Navy Pilot Ejects After Jet Runs Off Runway Near San Diego
- Appropriate: Jean-Claude Van Damme Bloodsport Chase Scene Repurposed As Mentos Commercial
- Lego Candies
- Software CEO Has Star Trek Voyager Office Building Built
- He's top dog now! Manny the French bulldog goes from runt of the litter to internet star with almost 700,000 Instagram followers (and he even has a clothing line)
- Dude tries to save Super girl haha
- So rich he's got not one, but TWO private jets, a James Bond speedboat firm and even his own football club: Inside the mind-boggling world of China's £25 billion man
- It's a suggestion many will consider an outrageous - and utterly implausible - slur on Britain's great hero. But in an intriguing new book a respected historian asks... Was Winston Churchill secretly GAY? - haha
- $30 hot dog man near World Trade Center gets fired
- 43 dead in hours-long firefight on Mexican ranch
- How robots are helping Marines save lives on battlefield
- Giant sinkhole forms at entrance of Missouri golf course
- Money can't buy you love... but it can buy you this! Sir Paul McCartney snaps up $15.5 million triplex on Museum Mile overlooking Central Park (10 minutes from his other NY pad)
- Harlem Globetrotter great Marques Haynes dies at 89
- Hellraiser who told Burton: 'I've slept with Liz and she says I'm better in bed than you': Peter O'Toole was famed for wild boozing. But a new book claims his biggest thirst was for women
COMMENTS | NEWS
NSA winds down once-secret phone-records collection program
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 23rd, 2015 @ 2:24PM
COMMENTS (1) | U.S. GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION
The National Security Agency has begun winding down its collection and storage of American phone records after the Senate failed to agree on a path forward to change or extend the once-secret program ahead of its expiration at the end of the month.
ISIS (Terrorist aholes)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 23rd, 2015 @ 2:34PM
So we lost all those people. Lost billions. Wasted years of war. And now ISIS owns the country? Way to go Bush/Obama.
These guys are the Nazi of our time.
- 5/23 - US officials: Iran enters Iraqi fight for key oil refinery
- 5/23 - ISIS fighters complain they are not being chosen to blow themselves up on suicide missions because leaders' friends and family get put to the top of the waiting list - They should all stand in a room and blow themselves up.
- 5/23 - ISIS claims it is 'infinitely' closer to buying a nuclear weapon from Pakistan and smuggling it into the US
- 5/23 - ISIS fighters close in on Baghdad after breaching Iraqi defences outside Ramadi
- 5/22 - The slaughter of Palmyra's citizens begins: First images emerge from Syrian city over-run by ISIS... and show rows of people beheaded as terror group celebrates freeing Islamists from state prison - Don't worry Obama is on top of things.
- 5/20 - Legion of foreign fighters battles for Islamic State
- 5/19 - As tenacious and clever as they are savage, can ANYONE stop ISIS tearing the Middle East apart?
- 5/19 - Iraqis shut gates of Baghdad to desperate families fleeing terror: Over 20,000 trapped in no man's land at the mercy of advancing ISIS horde after the fall of Ramadi
- 5/16 - Abu Sayyaf, key ISIS figure in Syria, killed in U.S. raid
- 5/8 - ISIS activity prompts threat level increase at bases
- 5/6 - Texas shooter was 'heartthrob' in Pakistan: schoolmates
- 5/6 - ISIS threatens controversial blogger Pamela Geller in message boasting of '71 trained soldiers in 15 different states'
- 4/20 - Iraqi soldiers retake key oil refinery from ISIS militants
- 4/17 - Thousands of Iraqis flee as Islamic State makes gains in Sunni heartland
- 4/14 - Iraq 'retakes over quarter of Islamic State territory' - Good job, kill every one of those nazi fucks
- 4/14 - ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm
- 4/13 - Video: Islamic State group destroys ancient ruins of Nimrud - So fucking infuriating. But I suppose World War II destroyed a lot of stuff too.
- 4/5 - Top ISIS leader who was once Saddam general killed in Fallujah
- 3/31 - Iraqi forces take back Tikrit from ISIS, official says
|Friday, May 22nd, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 22nd, 2015 @ 6:53PM
COMMENTS | NEWS
Return to top