|Tuesday, October 21st, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2014 @ 5:09PM
- Photomath - Watch the video
Heroes of the Storm
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2014 @ 5:07PM
10/21 - got (14) heroes to level 5+
10/19 - Trying the Faerie Dragon now.
10/18 - It's all I do now until 2 a.m.. My new fav is Zeratul.
Heroes of the Storm is totally recommended. I've never played those types of games before or have been interested them at all but something is really great about Heroes of the Storm. I love the characters, progress on your character/heroes etc. I play TONS of this game. So keep an eye on it.Continue reading "Heroes of the Storm" ... COMMENTS (10) | BLIZZARD
BlizzCon Band: Metallica
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2014 @ 10:37AM
Metallica is coming to BlizzCon® 2014! On November 8, Blizzard Entertainment’s two-day Warcraft®, StarCraft®, and Diablo® community celebration will culminate with Metallica performing to a sold-out convention crowd, broadcast worldwide through the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket.COMMENTS | BLIZZARD
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2014 @ 1:27AM
- Junk and knockoffs: Iran's military weaponry panned, but regime still formidable, say experts
- Battered NFL wives
- All about book sales
- Buffy: Sand times for Xander
- Up to 34 MILLION blank 'green cards' and work permits to be ordered ahead of Obama illegal immigrant 'amnesty'
ISIS (Terrorist Fux) : We're at War!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2014 @ 9:57AM
These guys are the Nazi of our time.
- 10/21 - ISIS Video: America’s Air Dropped Weapons Now in Our Hands - One thing is clear, Democrats suck a waging war.
- 10/11 - War against Isis: US strategy in tatters as militants march on - The War of Obama. He's never won anything, he just retreats every time.
Reminder: Democrats got us in Vietnam.
America's plans to fight Islamic State are in ruins as the militant group's fighters come close to capturing Kobani and have inflicted a heavy defeat on the Iraqi army west of Baghdad. The US-led air attacks launched against Islamic State (also known as Isis) on 8 August in Iraq and 23 September in Syria have not worked. President Obama's plan to "degrade and destroy" Islamic State has not even begun to achieve success. In both Syria and Iraq, Isis is expanding its control rather than contracting.
- 9/19 - France launches first airstrike against ISIS in Iraq, Hollande's office says - U.S. Central Command said Thursday the U.S. military has conducted 176 airstrikes in Iraq since Aug. 8.
- 9/16 - bama Orders Boots on the Ground!
- 9/15 - Texas Sheriff: Reports Warn Of ISIS Terrorist Cells Coming Across The Border
- 9/14 - NSA Metadata Collection Gets 90-Day Extension
- 9/14 - British hackers as young as 16 calling themselves ISIS face extradition to U.S. 'for threatening to carry out school massacres'
- 9/13 - ISIS Now Has Up To 31,000 Fighters — More Than Many Nations’ Armies
- 9/12 - White House say US ‘at war’ with ISIS
“In the same way that the United States is at war with Al Qaeda and its affiliates … the United States is at war with ISIL,” Earnest said."
- TURKEY REFUSES OBAMA REQUEST to Use Its Airbases to Fight ISIS
- Obama paralyzed by Muslim sympathies - For sure. Bush sucked but this guy is 1000x worse.
- Rights group accuses ISIS militants of mass killing up to 770 Iraqi soldiers
- New ISIS Video Purports to Show Beheading of Another U.S. Journalist
- EXCLUSIVE: Breitbart Texas Verifies ISIS Border Threat With Leaked Doc
- Hundreds Killed as ISIS Captures Key Syrian Airbase Near Iraq Border
- Intel believes 300 Americans fighting with Islamic State, posing threat to U.S.
- Lawmakers demand vote on US military action against ISIS
- #StevensHeadinObamasHands: ISIS Uses Captive TIME Journalist in New Propaganda War...
That's a war I can get behind. The Iraq War (both times) was pointless. Afghanistan we were ok with but it turns out the people were hiding in Pakistan and it did show that the US could win there while USSR lost. But for 9/11 seems like we shoulda attacked Saudi Araba since the terrorists were mostly from there. I think their country supports terror.
Anyway, I totally support going after those jerks. They're threatening us and killing hostages.
COMMENTS (54) | IRAQ
|Monday, October 20th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 20th, 2014 @ 5:19PM
I sat here a long time reading about each ship that are in reserve or being scrapped/sold at:
The National Defense Reserve Fleet (NDRF) consists of "mothballed" ships, mostly merchant vessels, that can be activated within 20 to 120 days to provide shipping for the United States of America during national emergencies, either military or non-military, such as commercial shipping crises.
At its peak in 1950, the NDRF had 2,277 ships in lay-up. In 2003, it had 274. In July 2007, it held 230 ships, primarily dry cargo ships with some tankers, military auxiliaries and other types.COMMENTS | US MILITARY
|Sunday, October 19th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Got rid of Citibank
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 19th, 2014 @ 11:30AM
They suck. They promised all these thank you points for doing all these tasks I did. I got 0. Then they just mailed they're increasing their limit to avoid the monthly bank fee. THEN they just raised the bank fee to $25 a month. Such aholes.COMMENTS | BUSINESS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 19th, 2014 @ 11:31AM
On my 11th Ascension.
I love the art, monsters, heroes, UI, everything is top notch.Continue reading "Clicker Heroes" ...
COMMENTS (11) | GAMES
|Saturday, October 18th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Saturday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 18th, 2014 @ 9:00PM
COMMENTS | NEWS
Man pulls over unmarked cop car
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 18th, 2014 @ 8:56PM
COMMENTS (1) | DIRTY COPS
Return to top