|Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 2nd, 2014 @ 1:20AM
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private =[
- Ethical bottled water companies find it hard to compete with Nestlé and Coke
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 2nd, 2014 @ 12:59AM
This stuff is so funny
- So reddit had a Celebs sub group and everyone was spamming the photos non stop so they had to delist the Celebs group from /all so it wouldn't appear on the front page.
- Next people were spamming them to imgur as they rushed to shut them down non stop.
- Next they made a new sub reddit which quickly went to 64,000 members. Today it's missing.
- Next they started putting the pictures on MEGA which is the next site by megaupload, the NZ guy who got arrested.
- They're in a 500 MB file, but they aren't organized so there's all sorts of random lady parts and no one has any idea who they belong to. So people are trying to organize the photos as to who goes to what celeb. One guy posts, oh I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow, I'm going to get some sleep while my friend takes over. HAHAHHA.
- People are taking each photo and posting them on reddit, so they can get upvotes.
- People are photoshopping the pictures to clean them up.
- People are taking random fake photos and trying to mix them into the mix
- Celeb hacker 'on the run': Mystery man who calls himself 'OriginalGuy' says he is the thief who stole hundreds of celebrity nude photos as FBI investigates
- How DID hackers steal celebrities' private iCloud photos? Tech experts suggest wide range of security flaws for data theft
- Nude Jennifer Lawrence photos leaked by hacker who claims to have 'private pictures of 100 A-listers'/li>
It's funny to watch them try to stop all the photos. There's no hope. 4chan also went down for a while as everyone rushed to get the photos.
|Monday, September 1st, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 1st, 2014 @ 11:01PM
- Revealed: David Bowie's first US tour was a disaster because he forgot to get a work visa and couldn't play gigs
- Is Google's driverless car a fair weather friend? Vehicle WON'T work in heavy rain or snow, insider reveals
Metal Detecting: I think I found something!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 1st, 2014 @ 2:37PM
Total Haul: $45.00+
- 8/31 - I got the rock tumbler and cleaned the coins. It was way easier than the way I was trying. Check out all the ones I've collected.
- 8/30 - Went on a beach trip yesterday and did about $2.20 at Dana Point. I think I found my first treasure. Check out:
Someone thinks that it's a broach or necklace. It says STERLING on it, so it must be silver. Wonder how much it's worth? Thoughts?
From Metal Detecting
- 8/25 - I was doing it at the beach yesterday, and the most annoying thing is the people that bug the shit out of you. This Mexican woman kept leaning into my hole going "YOU FIND GOLD?" I am polite the first few times but then I start ignoring people and ignoring them when they keep asking non stop questions like what did you find, every damn hole. I try to be nice until they push it and won't leave you alone after it's appropriate. Some people don't know when it's proper to stop bugging people. Like I said, it's more fun at night cuz the people leave you alone.
Yesterday this little mexican kid would NOT leave me alone. I tell these kids, go back to your parents. This little fat fuck would not listen at all. I tried going in circles and he just thought that was fun and kept following me. I asked him 4-5 times to go back to his parents and he refused. He would lean over the hole then insult every thing I found. That's the most annoying thing, when fuckers insult what you're finding. It's a fun hobby when people aren't being fucks about it. This fat fuck little kid was just a bloob with 2 feet at the bottom. Looked like he drinks (3) 64 ozers a day and 10 bags of chips. I really hate OPKs (other people's kids when they're little shits).
Last week about 6 Asian kids were swarming me at like 10pm at night in a park. They would not go away or leave me alone all over the park. It's nice how the parents never give a shit that their kids are talking to some stranger in parks. When they're the most annoying, the kids get so close you can't even sweep the detector to find anything. Or you start to find something and the annoying kids sit on a hole before you can even dig it. I try to be as polite as I can, answering their first few questions. But if they push it, I quit answering. But then they just repeat their question 100x. I really hate trying to babysit other people's kids. Where are the parents. As I said, one day this mom told 20 kids, to actually go bug me and ask lots of questions.
I appreciate the curiosity and that's why I'm doing it also, but most of these people don't know when it's time to leave you alone. They stand in the light so you can't see what you're digging. They stand in the way of the detector that you need to sweep back and forth. They have metal on them that sets it off sometimes. And I'm so sick of people insulting what I find. "OH ONLY A PENNY?" Sometimes that's a way to ditch them. Tell them I never find anything (lie), and say it's just a penny. They get bored and leave.
I got one method of ditching them. I just stand there, and play on my phone, they get bored and leave. It's the same tricks you need to use playing ingress.
People also think you're homeless whenever you do it, despite walking around with $500+ of equipment haha. That part doesn't bug me as much but sometimes the people go "Oh do you need to find the money?" Yes, give me $5 you dumbass! (gets in sports car).
Things I need Still
- Rock Tumbler to clean coins. $55.
Thank you to: Erik G, Brilliant Marine, Coagine!, Adam S (Shotty!), Enforcerman, Steve W, Richard Cao, Wayne L, nicholas pContinue reading "Metal Detecting: I think I found something!" ... COMMENTS (33) | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
|Sunday, August 31st, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 31st, 2014 @ 9:26PM
- Devastated wife tells how her husband died of a heart attack on Southwest Airlines flight after attendant refused to use a defibrillator on him because 'his chest was too hairy'
- Stonehenge WAS completely round: 5,000 year mystery solved by groundsman who couldn't water part of the circle because his hosepipe was too short
- Cat Whore
- Disney files patents for amusement park drones
- Millionaire couple follow Pope's call on rescue boat to help desperate migrants - and on its first voyage they save hundreds of Syrians and Palestinians sinking in the Mediterranean - Well they sure teach us a lesson.
- Watch This Guy Desperately Try to Save His Dying, Water-Bound Drone
- US trained Alaskans as secret 'stay-behind agents'
- NY woman stole 800 Lego sets worth $60G, police say
- Rejected 17,000 times, the dog no one wants: 'Friendly and affectionate' seven-year-old lurcher has lived in kennels since he was taken in as a puppy
- Bulldozed casinos, uninhabited islands and empty theme parks: The world's most expensive tourist-attraction failures revealed
- Google Introduces HTML 5.1 Tag To Chrome
- F-16s Escort Plane Carrying Dead Pilot Out To Sea - Updated - That's horrible
- CANADA UNVEILS 4 NEW SUPERMAN COLLECTOR COINS
- Mother's fury as Disney tries to charge an extra £30,000 for a room FRIDGE for her son's life-saving drugs after saying it was 'against hotel policy' to bring her own - They charge $20 just to park your car.
Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 31st, 2014 @ 1:57PM
- 8/31 - GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 GETTING UPDATED SOUNDTRACKS FOR NEW VERSIONS - I finally decided to continue playing.
- 3/14 - Life in Grand Theft Auto Sure Is Hell for NPCs
- 12/10 - OMG if you fill up the stripper's like bar, they offer to go home with you or offer a "double" dance with 2 girls. haha. SOLD IN WALMART/TARGET! :)
- 12/9 - I like this game a whole lot more than IV. I did my first robbery and this dumbass I recruited crashed and lost 1M. haha. Oops. I almost wish I reloaded a save. WoW the Strip Club is both hilarious and shocking. Completely topless. Parents need to be shown that part before they buy the game for their kids. haha. isn't that what they got in trouble for that pulled San Andreas from shelves? The Sex Game. I guess when you hide it, it's bad, but when it's on there out in the open it's ok. The difference is, in San Andreas you're jamming buttons to have sex (which they didn't show that clearly), while in this one, you're just getting a lap dance. hahaha. The graphics look kinda crappy on the Xbox, I'm sure on the PC version, the tits will look much more high res! haha.
- 12/4 - I just started Monday. I'm about 4% into the game. The car controls are way better than GTA IV. They still totally suck compared to Saint's Row though. It's a nice change to get back into the car after jumping around on buildings like Spider-Man in Saint's Row 4. I'm having fun at the game. We'll see how it goes. I sure suck at Tennis.
Continue reading "Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread" ...
COMMENTS (17) | GRAND THEFT AUTO
Ice bucket challenge
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 31st, 2014 @ 1:48PM
More than 3 million people around the world have joined in the challenge, which has raised more than $100 million for the ALS Association.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 31st, 2014 @ 2:30AM
- 8/30 - Car obsessed New York teen killed in high speed wreck while test driving $200,000 Lamborghini
- 8/30 - Funny parking Link
- 8/22 - Researchers have uncovered a series of major security holes in traffic light systems that allowed them to to control 100 signals in Michigan.
- 8/22 - Is Every Speed Limit Too Low?
- 8/21 - Horror crash in China sees car flattened by a cement mixer as driver and passenger somehow survive with only broken bones
- 8/15 - Most expensive car ever auctioned is sold for $34.65 million
- 8/11 - Beer Truck
- 8/5 - So one enterprising local guy built a road through a private field—the UK's private first toll road to open in more than a century.
- 7/21 - Dodge Hellcat 700 HP
- 6/15 - The Nissan Vision Gran Turismo Is A Glimpse Into The Beautiful Future — Michael Ballaban
- 6/15 - Watch This Rally BMW M3 Soar Across Half The Planet And Keep On Going
Continue reading "California-Drivers-Suck.com" ...
COMMENTS (27) | CARS
|Saturday, August 30th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Amazon Prime Movies
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 30th, 2014 @ 6:53PM
- 8/30 - Gas Pump Girls - 1970s, lots of good natured boobs!
- 2/27 - The Bad Seed - Sorta like The Good Son, about an evil little girl. It's great.
- 1/8 - Red with Brian Cox (Deadwood). Great movie about an old man being harassed by young kids. Which I seem to enjoy because I like "Hot Rods to Hell", Gran Tourino (sp), and a few other similar ones. I hate those punk kids.
- 1/7 - Once Upon a Time in America
- 1/2013 - One Crazy Summer
Saturday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 30th, 2014 @ 2:29PM
- Sam's efforts to become the first openly gay player in NFL history came up just short in a competition against undrafted rookie Ethan Westbrooks. - Chasing Amy
- Keep it portible
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 30th, 2014 @ 1:32PM
COMMENTS | WAR
Dirty Cop Recap
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 30th, 2014 @ 1:22PM
I have to get my $2,000 worth of bad press for cops in retaliation. It might take many years. I could sure use that $2k now.
- 8/30 - Police Officer Distracted by Computer Who Killed Cyclist Not Prosecuted
- 8/22 - Cop Accused of Sexually Assaulting at Least Six Women While on Duty
- 8/22 - Georgia county refuses to pay medical bills for toddler in crib that police threw flash-bang into. (m.wsbtv.com)
- 8/15 - WORLD'S DUMBEST COP
- 8/15 - Local police involved in 400 killings per year
- 8/14 - FBI: 80 Percent Of Police Officers Are Overweight
- 8/14 - Look at these fux Video of Ferguson police gassing news crew and dismantling their equipment - That's the state of America now. Soldier cops.
Battlefield 4 - Official Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 30th, 2014 @ 1:20PM
Kali Compton Platoon Created! - I sent out invites to this. I can't get the emblem to load though.
- Choo choo
- 8/20 - Mav
- 8/15 - Last night I was trying to get 25 road kills. I started using ATVs to run people over and changed the view to 3rd person like GTA. It was so much fun. I really need to learn how to capture video. I had some cool moments where I flew over a bridge, and ran someone over trying to cross the bridge, or slamming someone into a wall with a jeep. So much fun. I almost have all the assignments done yet again. For Battlefield 3 I had like 75/77 assignments done. This one I'll have a few more that are not done because they involve lame maps or lame impossible achievements (not worth a stupid dog tag reward).
- 8/13 - Video
- 8/11 - Stunt Videos
- 8/7 - nice shot
- 8/7 - BF 4
- 8/7 - Battlefield 4 For PC Is Free Until August 14
- 8/7 - Playing every night until my next class starts (PHOTOSHOP).
- 8/4 - Back to playing again! Boy do I suck. I like doing the quests.
- 7/22 - The Dragon expansion is out for premium people. I was playing last night.
- 7/14 - Awesome backstab
- 6/8 - Back for revenge
- 5/29 - Message to all B4 players
- 5/21 - Hilarious
- 5/14 - Cool Fight
Return to top