|Tuesday, January 27th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Tesla P85D Insane Mode Launch Reactions Compilation
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 27th, 2015 @ 6:01PM
COMMENTS (1) | CARSModel S P85D (Performance, 85KW, Dual motor). The good stuff: 691HP (470 rear motor, 221 front motor) 687 ft/lb torque (combined) 3.2 second 0-60. 50:50 weight distribution 1G acceleration! The not so good stuff: Weight goes up 291 to 4,936 lbs Range drops by 10 miles (meh) to 275 (usual right foot disclaimers apply) Costs north of $120k
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 27th, 2015 @ 3:08PM
COMMENTS | HUMOR
Obama Mixtape: 1999 - Songify the News Special Edition
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 27th, 2015 @ 2:39PM
New oneCOMMENTS | AUTO TUNE THE NEWS
January Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 27th, 2015 @ 12:06AM
- 1/25 - FBI: We Busted A Russian Spy Ring In New York City
- 1/24 - Richard Simmons is fine
- 1/24 - BF4
- 1/24 - Comic
- N.Y. Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver accused of $4 million bribery and kickback scheme, Dems continue to support him
- FCC weighs plan to use Russian satellite network for 911 system, raising security concerns
- Meth-filled drone crashes in Mexican border town - haha
- 1/24 - Image
- 1/24 - This is just some of the $50,000 in damages allegedly caused by members of a U of M frat at a Michigan ski resort last weekend (i.imgur.com)
- MS Dos Games
- A Gallon Of Gasoline Is Now Cheaper Than Sparkling Water
- Nicolas Cage to Star in Osama Bin Laden Satire From 'Borat' Director (Exclusive)
- Justice Dept. Moving to Clear Ferguson Officer of Civil Rights Charges - He shot a thug and all the morons can think otherwise like OJ.
- New Pee-Wee Herman Film
- MMA guy takes out home invasion, 1 dead
- 800,000 Muslims Rally Against Charlie Hebdo in Chechnya – A Country of 1.3 Million People
- 1/22 - Prince Andrew sex allegations: 'Slave girl' Virginia Roberts claims she had orgy with duke and EIGHT other girls - If the girls were older, no one would be having a cow here. Sick fux.
- 1/21 - NBCU Will Use Super Bowl XLIX Free Live-Stream to Promote Pay-TV Online Services
- 1/21 - Chicago Tower Sets Sales Record
- 1/21 - Britain's most expensive one-bed flat: London apartment goes on sale for £10MILLION... 56 times the price of an average house
- 1/21 - New police radars can 'see' inside homes
- 1/21 - Iran and Hezbollah are planning 'imminent' joint invasion of Israel's northern Galilee region according to 'high level intelligence'
- 1/21 - 'Mortal Kombat' Actor Darren Shahlavi Dead of Apparent Overdose
- 1/21 - Bravo Star Died in Superman Stunt Trying to Outrun Train
- 1/19 - Mario Cat Jump
- 1/19 - Rust in peace: Haunting pictures of the Belgian 'car graveyard' where U.S. soldiers hid beautiful vintage motors after WWII - creepy
|Monday, January 26th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Awesome Trance/Electronic Playlist
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 26th, 2015 @ 9:20PM
COMMENTS | MUSIC
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 26th, 2015 @ 4:34PM
1/26 - Plugging along. The aiming system seems so bad. I have scopes, guns etc, and something feels off with it. The missions are pretty cool sometimes.
I'm working on Farcry 3 but something seems really weird about it like it's not polished or something. Who knows.COMMENTS | GAMES
NFL Football Corrupt
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 26th, 2015 @ 11:04AM
- 1/22 - Tom Brady said Thursday that he has not yet been contacted by the NFL about its investigation into underinflated footballs, adding: "I didn't alter the ball in any way."
- 1/22 - Bill Belichick hung Tom Brady out to dry
- 1/22 - John Madden: Tom Brady may be to blame for deflated footballs
- 1/22 - Patriots coach says he doesn't know how balls were deflated
- NFL finds Patriots used underinflated footballs
- 11 Of Patriots’ Allotted Game Footballs Under-Inflated, Report Says
- The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl
- Bucs QB Johnson paid to have footballs altered before SB 37
COMMENTS (6) | SPORTS
Inside Microsoft’s New Rendering Engine For The “Project Spartan”
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 26th, 2015 @ 11:03AM
COMMENTS | WEB DEVELOPMENT
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 26th, 2015 @ 11:05AM
Some ahole took down all my posters again. It could be the postman. Not sure. I put them up at night, so I think it's some asshole cat hater. We keep trying to not give up hope but at a week now... she might have been drug off to the bushes by a coyote or something :(
1 week now. I'd do anything to go back and stop it from happening. I'm willing to pay money to get her back. We put up signs everywhere, animal shelter, craigslist, everything. :(
No luck on our lost cat. day 3. Someone spotted one, and I went over there and it was almost a dupe of our cat but it was a boy. Kinda funny. ALMOST.
COMMENTS (1) | NEBU FAMILY
|Sunday, January 25th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 25th, 2015 @ 2:17PM
I got it last weekend, and I'm still sick. Now the boy is sick. People at work, school, etc all are getting it. Kaiser even called me about it.COMMENTS (1) | NEBU
Dirty Cops or somewhat related
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 25th, 2015 @ 1:55AM
I have to get my $2,000 worth of bad press for cops in retaliation. It might take many years. I could sure use that $2k now.
- 1/24 - Attractive Undercover Cop Poses As Student And Entraps Teens To "Sell" Her Marijuana
- 1/24 - Texas Cops Jail Woman For ‘Walking Without A License’
- 12/31 - Arrests plummet 66% with NYPD in virtual work stoppage
- 12/28 - Sober driver arrested for DUI when deputy blows through stop sign, hits her
- 10/14 - Colorado family stunned: Cop breaks in, fatally shoots man in back, and ‘no one knows why’
- 9/23 - Judge sentences 6 to prison in Sheriff's Department corruption probe - Awesome - Former Lt. Gregory Thompson was sentenced to 37 months; Lt. Stephen Leavins to 41 months; Sgt. Scott Craig to 33 months; Sgt. Maricela Long to 24 months; Deputy Gerard Smith to 21 months; and Deputy Mickey Manzo to 24 months.
- 9/18 - “The Officer Who Killed My Son Got 3 Days Paid Leave; Then He Tried to Take Part in a 'Killer Cop' Competition"
- 9/12 - Police Chief 'Shocked' By Video Of Officer Confronting Man Filming Arrest
- 9/12 - Cops Ran Over Cyclist Twice, Arrested Him As He Lay Dyingf
- 9/7 - Houston Cops Always Justified in Shootings. Always.
- 9/7 - Retired Flint police sergeant accused of sexually assaulting children while on duty
- 8/30 - Police Officer Distracted by Computer Who Killed Cyclist Not Prosecuted
- 8/22 - Cop Accused of Sexually Assaulting at Least Six Women While on Duty
- 8/22 - Georgia county refuses to pay medical bills for toddler in crib that police threw flash-bang into. (m.wsbtv.com)
- 8/15 - WORLD'S DUMBEST COP
- 8/15 - Local police involved in 400 killings per year
- 8/14 - FBI: 80 Percent Of Police Officers Are Overweight
- 8/14 - Look at these fux Video of Ferguson police gassing news crew and dismantling their equipment - That's the state of America now. Soldier cops.
Southern Calif. winds topple trees, power lines
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 25th, 2015 @ 1:50AM
Link - It was crazy windy and it was so warm. It was nice.COMMENTS | CALIFORNIA
Return to top