|Friday, January 27th, 2012||SUGGEST NEWS|
m0rb0's Random Link Thread
Posted by: m0rb0 on January 27th, 2012 @ 6:33PM
- Yale QB lied about Rhodes Scholarship interview - College football is full of liars, cheats, and con-men. No surprise the coach lost his job over it. Stupid kid, too.
- Kim Karsahian seeks out Tim Teebow Funny!
- Internet determines the exact date of Ice Cube's "Good Day"/Original link - That song is great. One of the best rap songs ever. January 20th was my grandmother's birthday, and she just died in October. That's pretty cool too.
- Death Row inmate outrages community - Wow. Not too shocking, but pretty blatant and disrespectful.
- The Return of Young Jeezy - A really great article. Grantland is awesome.
- 16 kilos of cocaine delivered to UN
- These idiots set a Lambo on fire
- The Office re-created in CounterStrike
- Kepler telescope discovers 11 new solar systems
- Nintendo: Wii are sinking - I bought a Wii for my girlfriend and her son for Christmas. We don't play much.
- Netflix ditches Game Rentals
- Top Gear season 18 Mega Gallery - That show rules! The British version totally destroys the US version on History. Jeremy Clarkson is hilarious.
- Russian Water-Computer
- How the Glock became America's weapon of choice [NPR]
- First4 Figures: Knuckles exclusive - I wouldn't have posted this, but I ordered mine already. 500 exclusives, and 1500 regulars. Knuckles is one of my favorite characters of all time. That site has some pretty awesome stuff too. The Mario DS holder is really slick.
- TPB: Download a car I was just talking about 3D printing at work. That stuff is amazing!
- Jay Leno receives his McLaren That is an AWESOME car. Dwayne Wade (Miami Heat) got one for free
- "Magic Mushrooms" could be a miracle cure Interesting science in this department.
- Student driver fails test 92 times [JALOPNIK]
- Dog skull dates 33000 years Doggies!
- Microsoft names botnet creator - botnets are no joke.
- Oscar Nominations Announced
- Tim Thomas snubs Obama
- Priceline starts new campaign: kills off Shatner I think he had a great run. But he's 80. He will ACTUALLY die pretty soon, need to be prepared I guess.
- John Legend announces return single I love his music. Such a great talent.
- Steven Tyler lets the 'Freak' flag loose
- Tracy Morgan rushed to hospital after collapse at film festival I hope he's OK!
- Giffords to resign-focus on health Of course. That's the only option.
- DOTCOM was a notorious QUAKE2 cheat
Word To Your Mom
January 23rd, 2012 @ 9:02PM
|I'd be curious to find out Shatner's net worth based on those PCLN stock options. I heard a number ($600 million), but then I've read that it's not nearly that high.|
January 24th, 2012 @ 9:14AM
|I already had the priceline link :)|
January 25th, 2012 @ 7:23AM
O'Fallon Missouri USA
|I have never seen any of the movies nominated for best picture at the oscars.|
Hell, I have not even heard of half of them.
January 26th, 2012 @ 1:05PM
|I love the glock in COD and BF3.|
January 27th, 2012 @ 8:54AM
|Note: archived this news|
January 27th, 2012 @ 8:08PM
|college football is absolutely ridiculous |
it shows how the world works though, people do all the work, get a little bit of pay (scholarship, very few make it to the nfl) and the top guys get millions (coaches, school athletic directors, BCS)
January 28th, 2012 @ 4:37AM
|I can't wait for the new Top Gear. I had never heard of it till I moved to England two years ago. Not I can't get enough of it. |
I'm more of a James May guy than clarkson
January 28th, 2012 @ 11:55PM
San Antonio, TX.
|James MAy does a lot of other TV doesnt he? I think he's been doing TV for a lot longer. Clarkson is a former pilot or something, right?|
Clarkson is just f'ing hilarious. He's not that good on TV, but he's so funny I think it makes up for his awkwardness. Hammond and May play to the sensibilities I think.
January 29th, 2012 @ 10:24AM
|I'm far from a car aficionado, but I've been watching Top Gear (UK) for years now and I love it. Their Polar special is easily one of my all-time favourites.|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top