|Friday, November 21st, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
F-ing WD Drives
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 21st, 2014 @ 8:05PM
Looks like my 4th drive in a row is failing. Yet again its a WD. So I've lost (4) WDs, (1) Segate Backup specific drive. WTF. I'm never buying WD again for sure. I bought these WD external drives each year on black friday and it's ruined my life.COMMENTS (1) | COMPUTERS
Black Friday Prep
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 21st, 2014 @ 3:09PM
Let me know if you see any good Solid Slate Drives (SSD whatever).
Walmart has shaken things up yet again with the announcement of their Black Friday Pre-Event Price Matching Policy. From November 21st to November 27th, while supplies last, Walmart will be matching or beating various Black Friday offers from their national competitors. They'll also be offering Black Friday-esque prices on certain items as part of the event.COMMENTS (1) | SHOPPING
Need New Computer Advice
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 21st, 2014 @ 3:08PM
11/21 - Can't catch a fucking break here. The ram I bought last night are on flash sale by Newegg and they won't price match their previous 5 hours ago price. So I bought it a 2nd time then I guess I'll return one stick or something. Fucking dicks man. They won't price match something you bought at 2am, at 3pm the next day. On top of that I had shit in my cart with savings, then I added a total computer. When I tried to remove that from my cart, they never had any option to do that, so I blanked out my cart. Then when I readded all the stuff, I lost the savings I had in my cart. :LIKWJT:LKJWEG:LKJ
Update: OK got that motherboard/cpu combo. Got a $99 SSD. Got a Coolmaster combo. I had a case and power supply in my cart but once it hit 12:00 a.m. all the sales expired and I couldn't get it. Super lame.
If we've reached the point where we can't even pick a computer, this site has truly had it.
Here's the current plan. Please comment or suggest improvements. I'm really behind on money and make tons less than previous years so I can't afford to fuck this up.
- Case: NZXT $50
- Might go for this combo for $400
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 Haswell Quad-Core 3.5GHz
- Ram: or this one for $138 or (2) G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL10S-8GBXL
- Power Supply: $174 - What tomshardware says on their list
Anyone have any recommendations? Our 2nd computer seems to have fried and we're down to 1 computer.COMMENTS (19) | COMPUTERS
WoW Warlords of Draenor
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 21st, 2014 @ 11:36AM
- 11/21 - World of Warcraft 10-Year Anniversary Celebration Begins Tomorrow! - SO awesome. I'm not 615 yet tho.
- 11-20 - Conan Plays WoW WOD
- 11-20 - I'm a total mission whore. I have 250 done or so but I can't get the last few 250 garrison resources I need cuz I'm whoring it up on missions.
- 11-20 10 million subscribers
- 11/19- Everyone is back from the old days. Huge increase in players. Warlords of Draenor is one of the best World of Warcraft expansions yet (review)
- 11/19 - Launch Probs Post
- 11/18 - Made it to 100 at 3:20 a.m. Was shocked to discover I can't ever fly in Draenor. :(
- 11/17 - 98 1/2.
- 11/15 - All I'm doing is wow now. Up to level 95 and 1/2. Garrisons are awesome.
We all played last night and it was nuts. There were a billion people. I made it up to getting my own Garrison and 2:10 a.m.
I'm so into Heroes of the Storm it's going to be hard to play it. We'll see. Garrisons sounds awesome.COMMENTS (7) | BLIZZARD
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 21st, 2014 @ 10:08AM
Total Predator. It's crazy he got away with it that long with the pudding pops and the jello.
- Actress Louisa Moritz Cosby Forced Oral Sex During Carson Appearance
- Bill Cosby Polaroid of Robed Cosby Before Alleged Dickinson Rape - Pretty sad he could get away with it that long.
- Bill Cosby Vegas Casino Pulls the Plug on Concert
- Bill Cosby Accuser Has Long Criminal History Including Fraud
- EXCLUSIVE: Janice Dickinson Details Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Accusations: He Raped Me - Wow, she's not a non name. They all have the same drug/rape story.
With rape allegations against Bill Cosby mounting, supermodel Janice Dickinson tells ET in a new interview that the comedian sexually assaulted her in 1982.
On Monday, ET spoke to former publicist Joan Tarshis who says that the legendary comedian assaulted her on two occasions in 1969. She also echoed Dickinson's statements about why she stayed silent for so long.
Dickinson says that keeping the alleged sexual assault a secret for 32 years drove her to a life of hurting herself.
Republicans Leave Town Without A Plan To Fight Obama
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 21st, 2014 @ 9:33AM
haha way to go aholes. (stupid auto playing video)Source: Drudge
COMMENTS | POLITICS
|Thursday, November 20th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Rank #89 Worldwide, #13th Worldwide to Level 16 (Ingress)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 20th, 2014 @ 5:20PM
https://www.ingress.com/ (pointless link just in case someone needs it)
They put my name on a picture. I had to load it into photoshop and I got lucky enough to find it. I made the weekly email for the 2nd time. I didn't play a whole lot in the 2 week period but still managed rank #89 out of 1,000. If I went hardcore I coulda done at least maybe 50, who knows. It doesn't really matter.
But boy the people in this game are so fucked up. Yesterday this ahole sits there at a portal waiting for me, then starts following me for 45 mins in his car while I was on my bike. I had somewhat done a strategy that set him up to do that, but I wanted to see how fucked up the person was, and they proved me right. People have already died at the game and it's one of the few games that pisses off people in real life to the point of stalking or following you.
My friend also got stopped by the police and searched last weekend as he was doing portals in LA. It cost him level 16 and now is perm stuck at level 15 out of 16. Ouch.COMMENTS | INGRESS
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 20th, 2014 @ 1:45PM
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 20th, 2014 @ 1:43PM
22 MILLION pageviews on this one:COMMENTS (1) | HUMOR
Return to top