|Friday, January 30th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Those Balls Are Perfect - Tom Brady Songified
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 30th, 2015 @ 1:10PM
COMMENTS (1) | AUTO TUNE THE NEWS
January Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 30th, 2015 @ 10:12AM
- 1/30 - Senate GOP demands Obama turn over all communications with IRS
- 1/30 - Super Bowl Footballs To Be Taken Into Custody By NFL On Friday After Pats, Seahawks Prepare Them - haha
- 1/28 - Apple earnings crush estimates, cash grows to $178 billion
- 1/28 - Phone Company ‘Outraged’ By Fraud, Abuse In ‘Obamaphone’ Program
- 1/28 - Cubas secret internet homemade network - funny
- 1/28 - Battlefield 4
- 1/28 - IMage
- 1/28 - Image 2
- 1/28 - Lindsay in more legal trouble
- 1/28 - Super Bowl host city still reeling over sports deals
- 1/28 - This is How they Fish Piranhas in Brazil
- 1/28 - http://www.reddit.com/r/upvotedbecausegirl - I know I do
Suge Knight -- Hit And Run In Compton ... Victim Dead
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 30th, 2015 @ 9:56AM
COMMENTS (1) | MUSIC
|Thursday, January 29th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 29th, 2015 @ 11:22PM
Gone through 15+ bags/boxes of papers and it's not even my papers.COMMENTS (3) | NEBU
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 29th, 2015 @ 9:37AM
What is going on in the world when this guy has 34 MILLION subscribers. I only learned about him on the southpark episode. on Friday, we were at Disneyland and a 5 year old was watching his channel on a phone. WTF.
I don't understand it at all. I guess the kids are into it.
COMMENTS (6) | THE INTERNET
|Wednesday, January 28th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
WoW Warlords of Draenor
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 28th, 2015 @ 10:01AM
- 1/28 - Mostly awesome Garrison stuff coming - Except nerf to Salvage and Salvage followers.
- 1/28 - WoW Gets Selfies
- 12/11 - Spend about 20 hours a day in my Garrison. Finally got level 3 Herb building. I have (10) epic followers now (upgraded mostly), and 10 geared for epic 645 raid missions. The rest are all blue, with a few greens as I try to level new people or new abilities. For sure get a level 3 inn and find a follower with Scavenger. I send them on a garrison resources mission that is by default 20, but they get 120 resources with a 59% chance to succeed. And they make it most of the time. Huge profit.
- 12/1 - Garrison level 3, Barracks level 3, Salvage Yard/Tailoring/Mine/Fish Shack/Engineering building level 3. Almost have Dwarven building to level 3 but so far that building sucks. I have 35 followers. I just did my first ilevel 30 follower mission that returned level 645 purple shoulders. Awesome!
- 11/21 - World of Warcraft 10-Year Anniversary Celebration Begins Tomorrow! - SO awesome. I'm not 615 yet tho.
- 11-20 - Conan Plays WoW WOD
- 11-20 - I'm a total mission whore. I have 250 done or so but I can't get the last few 250 garrison resources I need cuz I'm whoring it up on missions.
- 11-20 10 million subscribers
- 11/19- Everyone is back from the old days. Huge increase in players. Warlords of Draenor is one of the best World of Warcraft expansions yet (review)
- 11/19 - Launch Probs Post
- 11/18 - Made it to 100 at 3:20 a.m. Was shocked to discover I can't ever fly in Draenor. :(
- 11/17 - 98 1/2.
- 11/15 - All I'm doing is wow now. Up to level 95 and 1/2. Garrisons are awesome.
We all played last night and it was nuts. There were a billion people. I made it up to getting my own Garrison and 2:10 a.m.
I'm so into Heroes of the Storm it's going to be hard to play it. We'll see. Garrisons sounds awesome.COMMENTS (9) | BLIZZARD
Awesome Trance/Electronic Playlist
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:45AM
COMMENTS | MUSIC
ISIS (Terrorist Fux) : We're at War!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:32AM
These guys are the Nazi of our time.
- 1/28 - ISIS forced">ISIS forced out of Kobane
- 1/22 - ISIS Suffers Heaviest Defeat in Iraq in a Single Day - yay
- 12/18 - Middle East Kurds 'retake ground' from ISIL in Iraq
- 12/18 - ISIS Slaughters 150 Females in Iraq for Refusing to Marry, Have Sex with Them
- 12/18 - American troops battle ISIS for first time as they see off attempted attack by militants on Iraqi base - The lesson is never go into Iraq from 1991.
- 10/21 - ISIS Video: America’s Air Dropped Weapons Now in Our Hands - One thing is clear, Democrats suck a waging war.
- 10/11 - War against Isis: US strategy in tatters as militants march on - The War of Obama. He's never won anything, he just retreats every time.
Reminder: Democrats got us in Vietnam.
America's plans to fight Islamic State are in ruins as the militant group's fighters come close to capturing Kobani and have inflicted a heavy defeat on the Iraqi army west of Baghdad. The US-led air attacks launched against Islamic State (also known as Isis) on 8 August in Iraq and 23 September in Syria have not worked. President Obama's plan to "degrade and destroy" Islamic State has not even begun to achieve success. In both Syria and Iraq, Isis is expanding its control rather than contracting.
- 9/19 - France launches first airstrike against ISIS in Iraq, Hollande's office says - U.S. Central Command said Thursday the U.S. military has conducted 176 airstrikes in Iraq since Aug. 8.
- 9/16 - bama Orders Boots on the Ground!
- 9/15 - Texas Sheriff: Reports Warn Of ISIS Terrorist Cells Coming Across The Border
- 9/14 - NSA Metadata Collection Gets 90-Day Extension
- 9/14 - British hackers as young as 16 calling themselves ISIS face extradition to U.S. 'for threatening to carry out school massacres'
- 9/13 - ISIS Now Has Up To 31,000 Fighters — More Than Many Nations’ Armies
- 9/12 - White House say US ‘at war’ with ISIS
“In the same way that the United States is at war with Al Qaeda and its affiliates … the United States is at war with ISIL,” Earnest said."
- TURKEY REFUSES OBAMA REQUEST to Use Its Airbases to Fight ISIS
- Obama paralyzed by Muslim sympathies - For sure. Bush sucked but this guy is 1000x worse.
- Rights group accuses ISIS militants of mass killing up to 770 Iraqi soldiers
- New ISIS Video Purports to Show Beheading of Another U.S. Journalist
- EXCLUSIVE: Breitbart Texas Verifies ISIS Border Threat With Leaked Doc
- Hundreds Killed as ISIS Captures Key Syrian Airbase Near Iraq Border
- Intel believes 300 Americans fighting with Islamic State, posing threat to U.S.
- Lawmakers demand vote on US military action against ISIS
- #StevensHeadinObamasHands: ISIS Uses Captive TIME Journalist in New Propaganda War...
That's a war I can get behind. The Iraq War (both times) was pointless. Afghanistan we were ok with but it turns out the people were hiding in Pakistan and it did show that the US could win there while USSR lost. But for 9/11 seems like we shoulda attacked Saudi Araba since the terrorists were mostly from there. I think their country supports terror.
Anyway, I totally support going after those jerks. They're threatening us and killing hostages.
COMMENTS (54) | IRAQ
Return to top