|Saturday, February 28th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 28th, 2015 @ 10:36PM
- 2/28 - You had one job
- 2/28 - Bird
- 2/28 - This hotel has fresh honey in their breakfast buffet. (i.imgur.com)
- 2/28 - bitch I'm dying (i.imgur.com)
- 2/28 - TIL that in 2010 Bank of America wrongly tried to foreclose on a home. The couple took BOA to court and received a judgment of $2500 to cover legal fees. When BOA refused to pay, the couple showed up at the bank with movers and a court writ giving them permission to seize BOA's furniture and cash.
- 2/28 - TIL that, after his disabled owner was struck by a car, 'Endal' the service dog pulled his unconscious owner into the recovery position, retrieved his mobile phone from beneath the car, fetched a blanket and covered him, and then ran to a nearby hotel to obtain help (en.wikipedia.org)
- 2/28 - WTF
- 2/27 - Awesome Impressions - Wish they would let me embed
- 2/27 - Arizona Llama Chase -- Potential Spit and Run ... On Live TV (VIDEO)
- 2/26 - Call of Duty
- 2/26 - Japan
- 2/26 - FCC Votes In Favor Of Rules Aimed At Enforcing ‘Net Neutrality’
- 2/26 - Exclusive: TSA Issues Secret Warning on ‘Catastrophic’ Threat to Aviation
- 2/26 - 5 in 1890s
- 2/26 - Kitty
- 2/26 - 'Success Kid' Mom I'm Gonna Explode! Fireworks Co. Stole My Son's Face
- 2/26 - Shawn Holley Lindsay Got a Raw Deal
The judge disagreed and threw out more than half of Lindsay's community service hours, so she needs to redo 125 hours to complete her probation.
- 2/26 - 'Remember the Titans' Coach Arrested for DUI
- 2/26 - Ice Road Truckers' Star Tim Zickuhr GUILTY of Prostitute Kidnapping
- 2/26 - Dumping subway trains into the ocean ... in a good way
- 2/26 - Dr Evil on the train
- 2/26 - Solar eclipse to disrupt power supplies Eclipse to block out 95 per cent of sunlight in parts of Europe
- 2/26 - Lego Stephen Hawking
- 2/25 - Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle
- 2/25 - Image
- 2/25 - Home Security
- 2/25 - Dominos
- 2/25 - dying
- 2/25 - Largest plane ever built
- 2/25 - Fork Lift
- 2/25 - bike
- 2/25 - last day on job
- 2/25 - Launch
- 2/25 - TIL that Bill Murray was pre-med in college but dropped out after being arrested for marijuana possession. After, he joined the National Lampoon Radio Hour with Dan Aykroyd, John Belushi, and Gilda Radner. (imdb.com)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 28th, 2015 @ 9:48PM
Basically someone posted a really shitty picture of the dress that made it look white/gold unless you looked closely. If they posted a better photo it would have been the actual dress color. Now everyone is blathering about what color the bad picture is.
- The Science of Why No One Agrees on the Color of This Dress
- #TheDress -- Blue/Black, White/Gold ... Sales are Through the Roof!!!
- the actual dress
- Finally got my white and gold transmog set together
Dirty Cops or somewhat related
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 28th, 2015 @ 12:57PM
I have to get my $2,000 worth of bad press for cops in retaliation. It might take many years. I could sure use that $2k now.
- 2/28 - Life in Prison for Selling $20 of Weed: Homeless and hungry, Fate Vincent Winslow wanted something to eat, so he agreed to sell pot to a stranger—an undercover cop (thedailybeast.com)
- 2/26 - 40 complaints against 1 Denver officer who may cost city over $1M; DPD says 'the department failed'
- 2/25 - UMass student sues Amherst police officers who arrested him for videotaping officers at Blarney Blowout (video)
- 2/22 - Cop interrogates man who is CHAINED TO A WALL. The man (later found not guilty of the charge against him) was beaten during interrogation. The cop was also later found not guilty "of misconduct in public office and abuse of a prisoner." (jsonline.com)
- 2/22 - Cops Who Fist Bumped After Firing 80 Rounds Into Mentally Ill Man Cleared of Any Wrongdoing
- 2/20 - “Officer of the Year” Admits to Raping 20 Male Immigrants, Not Charged as Sex Offender - Fucking cops man. They get away with more than criminals.
- 2/18 - Vegas police, family defend mom killed in road-rage shootout
- 2/16 - Updated: Motorcyclist who sued Dallas County Sheriff’s deputy for $1 million settled over helmet-cam seizure - What an ahole.
- 1/24 - Attractive Undercover Cop Poses As Student And Entraps Teens To "Sell" Her Marijuana
- 1/24 - Texas Cops Jail Woman For ‘Walking Without A License’
- 12/31 - Arrests plummet 66% with NYPD in virtual work stoppage
- 12/28 - Sober driver arrested for DUI when deputy blows through stop sign, hits her
|Friday, February 27th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 27th, 2015 @ 3:00PM
He was the best. :(
Leonard Nimoy, the sonorous, gaunt-faced actor who won a worshipful global following as Mr. Spock, the resolutely logical human-alien first officer of the Starship Enterprise in the television and movie juggernaut “Star Trek,” died on Friday morning at his home in the Bel Air section of Los Angeles. He was 83.
His wife, Susan Bay Nimoy, confirmed his death, saying the cause was end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
His last tweet
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP
— Leonard Nimoy (@TheRealNimoy) February 23, 2015
Ingress (By Google) for Apple or Android
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 27th, 2015 @ 4:06PM
GAME OUT FOR IPHONE USERS - You can now play too. Pick blue! Green is for aholes.
2/18/2015 - Ingress: The friendliest turf war on Earth - I disagree. I get idiots following me to my home, following me around in cars.
Go to Ingress.com. It's now open to everyone but iphone lamers.Continue reading "Ingress (By Google) for Apple or Android" ... COMMENTS (78) | ANDROID
Worst Rap Battle Ever
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 27th, 2015 @ 2:56PM
COMMENTS | INTERNET MOVIES
Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 27th, 2015 @ 8:46AM
Story - I'm sure getting sick of his shit. A dictator for our time. I might have to start voting again.
It makes me suddenly interested in buying the gun.
COMMENTS (5) | GUNS
IRS: Huge trove of 'destroyed' Lois Lerner emails discovered...
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 27th, 2015 @ 8:45AM
Investigators have already scoured 744 backup tapes and gleaned 32,774 unique emails, but just two weeks ago they found an additional 424 tapes that could contain even more Lerner emails, Deputy Inspector General Timothy P. Camus told the House Oversight Committee in a rare late-night hearing meant to look into the status of the investigation.Source: Drudge
COMMENTS | U.S. GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION
FCC adopts historic Internet rules
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 27th, 2015 @ 8:47AM
One thing we know is the gov fucks up everything they touch. And if Obama is saying hey great job everyone, you know something must be wrong with it.
I think people see this as awesome, we're free from the rule of the corporations, which is good except that the gov might be even worse than them.
- FCC adopts historic Internet rules
- Cuban: FCC Net Regs Will Spill Over, ‘TV As You Know It Is Over
- Internet, RIP?
- Save the Internet: FCC Net Neutrality rules worst example of government intervention... ever
COMMENTS (9) | THE INTERNET
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 27th, 2015 @ 8:40AM
TV Current Status
Let us know if there's any new shows we should be watching.
- 2/27 - House of Cards Season 3 is on Netflix! that show rules.
- 2/13 - Justified Season 6 is on.
- 2/12 - Started 12 monkeys. Kinda interesting.
- 2/3 - Walking Dead back
- 2/3 - Black Sails is back on. That show is awesome (but gross!)
- Banshee back on. Pretty awesome but pretty gross!
- Better Call Saul (Breaking Bad Prequel)
- The Last Man on Earth
- New show about 12 Monkeys
- the Following - March 2
Continue reading "TV Update" ...
COMMENTS (173) | TV
|Thursday, February 26th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Paris Hilton DJ
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 26th, 2015 @ 4:33PM
somehow we missed this hahaCOMMENTS | SAD LAMERS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 26th, 2015 @ 2:01PM
2/26/2015 - We got out Rock band again and it's still the best. Now M.Bacon is old enough to read to sing. What's funny is she was a baby when we were playing it and she's now 7. I got out the drums but I can barely even play them at easy difficulty. It hurts so bad. I start sweating like crazy haha.
October 10th, 2013 - That game is still awesome. I played it like 3 hours last night. It's especially cool to have all your downloaded songs. I have 86 downloaded songs. We loaded up Lego Rockband and even that had my dloaded songs.
M.Bacon is finally old enough to play. She does the mic and mimics the songs. She can't read yet. We finally have enough people for a four person band.
I sure suck at the Piano though.
COMMENTS (1) | CONSOLE GAMING
Never gets old
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 26th, 2015 @ 1:29PM
COMMENTS (1) | MOVIES
My Heart Will Go On - Recorder By Candlelight by Matt Mulholland
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 26th, 2015 @ 12:27PM
Mommette bought a recorder for $4 and is working his ass off to learn how to play horribly this song.COMMENTS | HUMOR
Return to top