|Wednesday, May 27th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Fast and the Furious 7
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2015 @ 12:15AM
Comments in threadContinue reading "Fast and the Furious 7 " ... COMMENTS | MOVIES
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2015 @ 12:14AM
- Even in flood-prone Houston, 11 inches of rain catches many unprepared
- Self-parking Volvo ploughs into journalists after owner neglects to pay for extra feature that stops cars crashing into people
- A Family Discovered Something Hidden Under Their House. What They Found Was Shocking.
- Billionaire's son buys his DOG two Apple Watches (but he thought four was OTT)! Inside the weird world of the son of China's richest man
- NYC Housing Authority Doesn't Trust NYPD Not to Kill Its Workers
- Things you didn't know about Dairy Queen
- Custom : Mad max legos
- Charter Snags Time Warner Cable in $55 Billion Deal
- Full Bank Accounts, Empty Storefronts: The Economics Of High-Rent Blight
- Russian Space Agency Misused $1.8 Billion, May Be Replaced
- DIRECTOR DUNCAN JONES DISCUSSES ORCS, ILM'S INVOLVEMENT IN WARCRAFT
- Mad Max: Fury Road' B-Roll Confirms This Stuff Was Really Real and Awesome - Still haven't seen it.
- BBC spends £130,000 a year buying copies of The Guardian - that's the equivalent of 900 licence fees
- Giant Claw Machine
- same crime:
- What It Looks Like Cooking A Steak With LAVA
- Just successfully robbed a movie theater of 1000 dollars. (i.imgur.com) - Reddit
- Despite Border Patrol’s best efforts, our border is still wide open
- Appeals court refuses to lift hold on Obama immigration action - Awesome. Screw that nonsense.
- Steve Wozniak: Edward Snowden is 'a hero to me' - Yeah screw all this spying on Americans.
- China gets a new billionaire every week - Taking over the world. That's why in Firefly, they spoke Chinese. haha.
- China plans blunt move into 'open seas,' warns foreign powers not to meddle - Yeah sure feels like a declining power, esp vs. China.
- US-China war 'inevitable' unless Washington drops demands over South China Sea - That's the theme of Battlefield/COD, I think
- World's Largest Hotel: For Muslims Only - I was in the park the other day and a dude is praying to the east. What other religion even does that? haha.
- APNewsBreak: IRS Says Thieves Stole Tax Info From 100,000
- Baltimore: 29 Shot, 9 Dead Over Holiday Weekend
- Chicago: |12 Killed, 43 Wounded In Memorial Day Weekend Shootings - What a nice city.
- Budget cuts impact US ability to fight the enemy, Air Force general warns
- 'Beautiful Mind' Inspiration for Movie Killed in Taxi Crash - horrible
- Ben Stiller's Mom Dies Anne Meara Dead at 85
- I've done over 734 voices, more than any other woman in history.
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS
|Tuesday, May 26th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Congrats to Morpheus
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 1:51PM
Who welcomed his first kid, a boy, 8LBs, 10 Oz. He was born on Saturday.
Congrats to Kali Compton's nicest member. And no, he had the name BEFORE the Matrix came out.
COMMENTS (3) | KALI
How to make room for your Engine at a fire.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 10:11PM
COMMENTS | INTERNET MOVIES
Animal sound Man
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 9:02PM
COMMENTS | ANIMALS
Will Vladimir's clowning around impress the Judges? | Britain's Got Talent 2015
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 10:12AM
COMMENTS (1) | TV
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 12:35AM
So now I've been stuck in my SUNGLASSES for nearly a week. It's horrible.
Ug. I had them sitting beside me in bed and fell asleep. She climbed into bed and while I was sleeping ate them even more. MF-er.
Original: The kitten decided to pull down my glasses to the floor during the night and spend all night fucking them up. They're fucked beyond repair, Gouges and scratches everywhere. Looks like salt is embeded. A $150 cat is now a $350 cat.
COMMENTS (4) | CATS
ISIS (Terrorist aholes)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 10:15PM
So we lost all those people. Lost billions. Wasted years of war. And now ISIS owns the country? Way to go Bush/Obama.
These guys are the Nazi of our time.
- ISIS fighters 'set to move into Jordan': New threat for 700,000 refugees who fled Iraq and Syria to escape terror group's evil clutches
- The spoils of war: ISIS release chilling images boasting of their huge weapons and vehicle haul following slaughter in towns surrounding Iraqi city of Fallujah
- ISIS offers fighters up to £1,000 starter home bonus and honeymoon in their stronghold Syrian city of Raqqa
- Inside the IED workshop of ISIS in Libya: Brutal terror group show off deadly arsenal of lethal roadside bombs and homemade rockets
- 5/26 - Iran commander warns of Isis threat to its security - Haha Iran is scared of ISIS
- 5/23 - US officials: Iran enters Iraqi fight for key oil refinery
- 5/23 - ISIS fighters complain they are not being chosen to blow themselves up on suicide missions because leaders' friends and family get put to the top of the waiting list - They should all stand in a room and blow themselves up.
- 5/23 - ISIS claims it is 'infinitely' closer to buying a nuclear weapon from Pakistan and smuggling it into the US
- 5/23 - ISIS fighters close in on Baghdad after breaching Iraqi defences outside Ramadi
- 5/22 - The slaughter of Palmyra's citizens begins: First images emerge from Syrian city over-run by ISIS... and show rows of people beheaded as terror group celebrates freeing Islamists from state prison - Don't worry Obama is on top of things.
- 5/20 - Legion of foreign fighters battles for Islamic State
- 5/19 - As tenacious and clever as they are savage, can ANYONE stop ISIS tearing the Middle East apart?
- 5/19 - Iraqis shut gates of Baghdad to desperate families fleeing terror: Over 20,000 trapped in no man's land at the mercy of advancing ISIS horde after the fall of Ramadi
- 5/16 - Abu Sayyaf, key ISIS figure in Syria, killed in U.S. raid
- 5/8 - ISIS activity prompts threat level increase at bases
- 5/6 - Texas shooter was 'heartthrob' in Pakistan: schoolmates
- 5/6 - ISIS threatens controversial blogger Pamela Geller in message boasting of '71 trained soldiers in 15 different states'
Do not buy Honda Odyssey - Transmissions Fail
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 9:53AM
5/26 - So far We've got our $278 back by doing a charge back on those motherfuckers. Eat it Honda dicks.
4/15 - We're disputing Honda's $278 charge with our credit card. Hopefully we'll beat them that way. They totally conned us. They said nothing looks wrong with your transmission, this should fix it. Then it didn't fix it and they wanted $5600 or $278 to get our car back. Con artists.
3/25 - My chick wants to drive to Phoenix which seems like a dumb idea with the new transmission. Imagine having to tow it back for $400 a second time.
Somehow they screwed it up where the ride is over and the key won't come out at all. You sit there forever trying to move the shifter, key, brake, until it finally comes out. It sure shifts smooth though. They also replaced a power steering hose for $160 while the dealer wanted $600, another place wanted $400.
3/24 - Got the van back. $3,500 :( Do not buy Honda Odysseys. They say it's not uncommon to have 3-4 transmissions by 150,000 miles.
3/20 - 5:29 - p.m. - She talked UHAUL into a $50 refund. Those jerks owed at least $100+ but it's something.
3/19 - 11:16 p.m. Got some awesome news. A random escrow check for $1,600. So I'm only screwed now $2400.
- Alternator - $600
- UHaul Gas - $120
- Transmission Fluid - $22, didn't fix it
- Honda Bullshit - $278
- UHaul - $370+
- Transmission - $2700 - $3100
Had to take 2 hours off work early to take the U-Haul back. We filed a complaint with UHaul. I nearly cremed some car taking it over there to turn it in cuz the left turn signal doesn't work. We got the van to the Transmission place. It's either $2,700 or $3,100 depending on if they can fix our old one.
THEN the fucking van battery dies. Which is suspicious because last week another place replaced the Alternator. So we're wondering if we didn't need an Alternator and maybe just the battery was dead. But we also think we left a door open which drained the battery, so who knows.
3/19 - Made it back. We got a UHaul and it turned out AAA insurance doesn't cover it so we had to get their coverage. Then they give us the shittiest truck ever. They put it in tow mode which seems to fuck it over so it never wants to go more than 55-60. So I drove slow as shit and it could barely climb ANY hill at all. It was the worst truck they ever gave me. Then also found out the left turn signal was out on the trailer the whole time.
After getting home we're still screwed. We couldn't pick up M bacon which has been away from us since Sunday because we couldn't fit her in the 3 person truck. Then the grandma took our keys to Texas so I couldn't even stop on the way and get my car. Instead we have to drive the boy to school in a fucking UHaul towing a car. We have to get a ride from our house back to the car, then my chick has to drive my car. Then my car seems to still be having probs so she could break that one. :( didn't even get to see M.Bacon when we came home.
What a fucking nightmare. From one day to the next I was out $750+ and still not even got to fix the transmission. The sadest fucking thing of all is we coulda rode the work bus, but we would have had to leave the boy at home which went with us and had fun. What fucking luck. Last week I spent $600 to replace a fucking Alternator. Then the next week, the transmission goes out. 151k miles on a 2006 Honda Odyssey. The van is great and awesome, it's just now the transmission that's out. It only has a few more problems, broken windshield for 3 years, one of the auto doors sticks and the mixer is bad on the air. Other than that, it's super fast on the road and awesome on trips.
We argued with the Honda dealer but they still charged us $278 for some transmission fluid flushes x 3 which they claimed would probably fix it and there were no serious errors in the transmission detected. Then after doing that, they said oh it's fucked. We called Honda to complain but they said all the dealers are franchises and they can do nothing about it. At worst, I'm going to flame those fux and get them at the top of the search pages.
I'm in Puhrump, Nevada. I could rent a uhaul and trailer for $261. or $100 economy rental and leave van for $100. Grandma took my car keys to Texas so I need a ride home then ride to my car. Then my failed business partner drives it and hopefully doesn't break it.
We drive to Las Vegas in our van which has had lots of work on it. My car who knows so I picked the van. So we do fine until yesterday until it wouldn't shift. Then today we got on the freeway and it went into neutral and would never go again. We were stuck on the side of the freeway in a bad spot. A department of transportation truck came and blocked for us until AAA could tow us. Then Honda dealer wants $5600 for a new transmission. So we're completely fucked. Stuck here and a dead car and we needed to be home tomorrow. Now we have a family member here that is going to come get us and let us stay there. So they charged us $300 to tell us it's had it. They 2 workers were all laughing and making jokes as we get the news that hoses us. I get these bonuses that help us make it through the year. Now I'd need that to even fix that. We love the van. So we can't go on a cruise and now who knows what to do or how to get home.
COMMENTS (19) | CARS
|Monday, May 25th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 25th, 2015 @ 11:47PM
- Busted - Now arrest himself. That gets some people sex offender status.
- Lee sheriff accused of arresting process server in lawsuit against deputies
- LED Lighting From GE Helps Farming Go High-Tech In Japan
- Creek Cabin
- TIL The most decorated soldier in US history was an orphan who was shunned by his own men for being too small, and was turned away from two other military services before he got the chance to see combat. He was awarded every medal that a soldier could receive. (en.wikipedia.org)
- Autobahn driver suffers drone windscreen smash
- Still Secret and Secure, Safe Rooms Now Hide in Plain Sight
- Fighter Jets Scramble Following at Least 6 Reports of Threats to Passenger Planes, Officials Say
- Drone Crashes, Hits 2 People During Marblehead Parade
- Art Garfunkel on Paul Simon: 'I created a monster' - Even if you're a star you have to put up with dick teammates. That's why so many bands fall apart. You have to wonder how Guns & Roses at the top with Use your Illusion I/2, never had anything good after that.
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 25th, 2015 @ 11:43PM
Epic fight of a lifetime. 7M views. More in info description.
Question is, is it a viral video. She has a band, but only has a few 1,000 on her videos. RedditCOMMENTS | GIRLS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 25th, 2015 @ 11:05PM
The challenge is finding good games within 1,000s. This video is especially useful finding all sorts of games I never knew about.
We were playing all day with 4 Xbox controllers.COMMENTS | GAMES
Stop a Douchebag - Hell of a Lawyer
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 25th, 2015 @ 1:19PM
COMMENTS | RUSSIA
Badass Pilot Buys Own Fighter Jet
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 25th, 2015 @ 1:07PM
COMMENTS | US MILITARY
|Sunday, May 24th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 24th, 2015 @ 8:56PM
- Qatar refuses to let Nepalese workers return to attend funerals after quake
- Muhammad Ali with his winnings in 1974. (i.imgur.com) - nuts! guess it's $1M in 1s.
- No....I think she's had enough.... (imgur.com)
- TIL there is service in Boulder CO called Hangover Helpers that will come to your place, clean up after a party night, bring Gatorade, and cook breakfast. All for $20 per person. (helpinghangovers.com)
- One Continuous Aquarium (i.imgur.com) (reddit
- Beautiful clipping design on a horse. (i.imgur.com)
- Refridgerator full of Jurassic Park games
Just in time for the new Jurassic World (Jurassic Park) movie that is coming out, you can have your very own refrigerator full of Snes Jurassic Park carts!! There are just about 300 Jurassic Park carts including a handful of CIB copies and a PAL version CIB. I will also include the schlue of other Jurassic Park games: gameboy CIB, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Saturn CIB copies. Also have a CIB Jurassic Park 2 and sealed JP 2 for snes that will be included. And a laser disk movie for kicks and giggles. Fridge and Bacardi not included.
- Irish Voters go Gay
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS
Dirty Cops or somewhat related
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 24th, 2015 @ 1:17PM
I have to get my $2,000 worth of bad press for cops in retaliation. It might take many years. I could sure use that $2k now.
- 5/24 - Charges Dropped Against Cop Caught Having Sex With Cows
- 5/21 - Police officer jailed for eight months for assaulting student at London protest
- 5/20 - New York Police Release Video Showing Cop Pepper Spraying Man for Asking Questions - Well he got him suspended but was it really worth it? Activists I suppose.
- Whitehouse, TX: police chief allegedly driving drunk with city manager in vehicle
Stop a Douchebag - Schizophasia
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 24th, 2015 @ 2:25AM
COMMENTS | RUSSIA
Return to top