|Friday, April 17th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 17th, 2015 @ 9:57PM
- The strangers who are so alike they could be identical twins: Student stunned to find doppelgänger living just an hour away
- TIL the town Fucking, Austria’s only reported crime was theft of many Fucking road signs. In ‘05 they were replaced with antitheft ones & CCTV cameras to deter tourists filming sex there. PoliceChief:"We wont stand for Fucking signs being removed. It may be amusing…but Fuckings simply Fucking to us" (en.wikipedia.org)
- Android vs Iphones (click to read)
- Killer cops are camera shy: It’s not a crime to film the police — so why do they act like it is?
- Phoenix police detective fired after he was caught on video kicking teeth out of compliant teen wants his job back (abc15.com)
- NSFW tits
- TIL There was a portuguese man that saved more jews during the WWII than Schindler. He saved 30 000 jews and was punished by his government for doing so. He died in misery, striped of all his titles and money. (en.wikipedia.org)
- 150 cops, population 300: pay-to-play policing, from Tulsa to Kid Rock's town
- PHOTO: School blames ‘poor lighting’ for paltry Michelle O lunch
- Netflix Soars to All-Time High as Customers Top 62 Million
- The jeep that can down a drone: US Navy reveals anti-UAV weapon that can fire lasers from a moving vehicle
- Wal-Mart suddenly closed 5 stores and laid off thousands of workers and no one knows why
"Some employees believe that the stores were closed because of worker protests for higher pay. "
- Images show rapid Chinese progress on new South China Sea airstrip
- White House fence may get spikes
- Hillary ditches Scooby van and flies to New Jersey after wrapping up three-day Iowa campaign tour - toting her own luggage! - What a stunt
- 2010 flashback: Video gamer hunts down, stabs man who killed his online 'Counter-Strike' character
- Coachella Crackdown -- Hundreds of Fake IDs Seized
- University students build 3,421 mpg car
- Bill Clinton could be the best first lady
- WEird patch notes
- The pilot of a small gyrocopter – believed to be a postal worker from Florida - is in custody Wednesday after evading security and landing on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol.
- Watch This Homeowner Shoot Down a Drone Flying over His Property
- EU regulators filing formal charges against Google: Reports - They only have 2 trillion dollars to defend themselves.
- Ex-NFL running back Lawrence Phillips suspected of killing prison cellmate
- TIL: In Mexico If you escape from prison and do not break any laws, you will not be charged for anything and if you are caught time will not be added to your sentence... escaping is in human nature and there not only legal but considered to be the right thing to do. (phaseloop.com)
- GTA 5 stunt
- Artifacts lost in shipwreck 191 years ago returned to Hawaii
- Battlefield 4
- 'Game of Thrones' FAIL 4 New Episodes LEAKED
- Craw Gab in game, i give up on this link
- An Unexpected Plate of Chutzpah May Be Served After Dessert
- Headed to NYC watch out
- Jaden Smith
- Kate Major Lohan Arrested for Attacking Michael Lohan in Drunken Rage - What a keeper
- Sacha Baron Cohen & Isla Fisher Holy Moses ... It's A Boy!! - he sure got lucky with her
- Second World War pilot who survived 70 missions over Nazi-occupied Europe dies at 92 after being knocked down in hit-and-run while out to buy a newspaper
There's this restaurant in NYC that's been selling to the rich and server average food in a nasty kitchen and charging $100s, $1000s, a meal.
Matthew Mcconaughey's reaction to Star Wars teaser #2 - Celebrity reactions
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 17th, 2015 @ 2:09PM
COMMENTS (1) | HUMOR
Congrats to Skullder
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 17th, 2015 @ 9:41AM
Skullder moved on from Disney to Marvel where he's working as a licensing producer related to video games. But because they're owned by Disney he gets the Disney benefits.
That's a life long dream from someone who started reading Marvel comics as a kid. Who could ever imagine? He's meeting all sorts of famous people too. He had photos with the It's Always Sunny cast.
COMMENTS (1) | NEBU FAMILY
ISIS (Terrorist aholes)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 17th, 2015 @ 9:39PM
These guys are the Nazi of our time.
- 4/17 - Thousands of Iraqis flee as Islamic State makes gains in Sunni heartland
- 4/14 - Iraq 'retakes over quarter of Islamic State territory' - Good job, kill every one of those nazi fucks
- 4/14 - ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm
- 4/13 - Video: Islamic State group destroys ancient ruins of Nimrud - So fucking infuriating. But I suppose World War II destroyed a lot of stuff too.
- 4/5 - Top ISIS leader who was once Saddam general killed in Fallujah
- 3/31 - Iraqi forces take back Tikrit from ISIS, official says
- 3/22 - US trains Iraqi forces as battle for Tikrit continues
- 3/20 - 137 killed, 345 injured in suicide attacks on Yemen mosques...
- 3/14 - How ISIS Uses Twitter To Recruit Women
- 3/14 - ISIS rolled back in Syria and Iraq as US-led Coalition ramps up airstrikes and regional forces recapture strategic hotspots
- 3/14 - The university lecturer who became an axe-wielding Iraqi soldier known as the 'Angel of Death': Fearsome warrior has become a living legend among those fighting ISIS
- 3/13 - U.S. Exaggerates Islamic State Casualties
- 3/9 - Report: ISIS Attack Third Ancient Iraqi City
- 3/7 - Kuwait could hand Jihadi John's father to the UK for police questioning about son's role as ISIS executioner
- 3/6 - ISIS controls as many as 90,000 Twitter accounts which it uses to spread sick propaganda and radicalise Westerners, terror experts reveal
- 3/5 - ISIS Reportedly Bulldozes Ancient Iraqi Historical Site - So horrible.
- 3/5 - Kurdish Racing Team Says It Has To Stop Running Because Of ISIS
- 3/5 - Wish you were here? ISIS releases tourist brochure-style images of bustling food markets in jihadi stronghold of Mosul
- 3/5 - Conned by jihadi cold callers: Yard reveals pensioners are being fleeced out of savings by ISIS backers
- 3/2 - ISIS Threatens Life of Twitter Founder After Thousands of Account Suspensions
- 3/2 - That ISIS Skit On "SNL" Offended A Lot Of People
- 3/2 - Iraqi forces reportedly begin attack to recapture Tikrit from ISIS
- 2/24 - Activists report dozens of Assyrian Christians kidnapped by ISIS
- 2/23 - Why are girls flocking to ISIS? - Dumb Bs
- 2/22 - How ISIS is funded by black-market oil trading, illegal drugs and internet cafes
- 2/22 - Bodies of ISIS terrorists piled onto flat-bed truck after more than 60 are killed in battles with Kurdish fighters in northern Iraq
- 2/22 - The terrifying rise of ISIS: Map that shows how terror group's tentacles now reach from Algeria to Afghanistan
- 2/21 - Twisted new ISIS video shows 'Kurdish Peshmerga' fighters paraded in cages through the streets and interviewed by their captors who hint heavily that death awaits
- 2/20 - Three missing London schoolgirls 'travelling to Syria to join Isil'
- 2/20 - Revealed: Brutal leader of ISIS was once a bespectacled SECRETARY working in an office admin department
- 2/17 - The ISIS smugglers making up to $1million per item selling ancient antiquities looted from the rubble of Syria
- 2/16 - ISIS burn 45 people to death in captured Iraqi town of al-Baghdadi as Islamists attack the homes of security forces' families
- 2/16 - Egypt attacks ISIS
- 2/10 - Obama asks for worldwide war authority to go after ISIS...
- 2/8 - Jordan: ISIS lost 20% of its military capabilities
- 2/8 - Jordan: Approximately 7,000 IS members killed in strikes
|Thursday, April 16th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 16th, 2015 @ 11:58PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Renewed for Fourth Season
- Chinese 'Segway copycat' company buys Segway
- Californian scrap yard where jumbo jets from around the globe are sent to die
- Hillary Clinton Wrong On Family’s Immigration History, Records Show
- Book detailing Clinton White House drama is No. 1 on NYT best-seller list
- Tricky Dicky Hillary - That's for sure.
COMMENTS (2) | NEWS
David Hasselhoff - True Survivor
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 16th, 2015 @ 9:10PM
COMMENTS | 80S
Pro Cop Video: People from Iowa are Scary as Fuck!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 16th, 2015 @ 3:08PM
NSFW Language. Someone died too but I couldn't even tell where that happened. Those cops sure did have some restraint, not shooting the whole family. I watched the 1 hour press conference too. Walmart!
COMMENTS (6) | CRIME
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 16th, 2015 @ 1:37PM
Remember when we were playing that?
COMMENTS (1) | GAMES
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Official Teaser #2
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 16th, 2015 @ 11:51AM
COMMENTS (2) | MOVIES
Woman And Her Husband Get Tazed By Wal-Mart Security!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 16th, 2015 @ 11:20AM
Awesome. Those 2 are out of control. (from 2011)
COMMENTS | CRIME
Uploaded on Jul 15, 2011
"An Arizona couple reportedly outraged by a Foley police officer's walk-through at an area Walmart last week was arrested after the man allegedly hit the officer and his wife jumped on him. Anthony Scott Smith, 41, and his wife, Chrisanna Elizabeth Smith, 40, of Scottsdale, Arizona, were arrested Friday and charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and second-degree assault on a police officer. According to Lt. Thurston Bullock, the couple became irate when they saw Officer Caleb Bibby in Walmart shortly before 11 p.m. Friday. They approached him aggressively, accusing him of treason and of shopping on duty and telling the officer he was under federal investigation, Bullock said. Bullock said Bibby was conducting a walk-through of the business. He said the officers are permitted to buy something during such walk- throughs, but it was unclear whether the officer made a purchase."
Dirty Cops or somewhat related
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 16th, 2015 @ 11:10AM
I have to get my $2,000 worth of bad press for cops in retaliation. It might take many years. I could sure use that $2k now.
- Incompetent cop keeps messing up, yet he keeps getting jobs as a cop. He is now on his 7th police department job. (wxyz.com)
- Police department spokesman arrested on child porn charges...
- 4/14 - Ex-drug officer says he stole cash, planted drugs many times
- 4/13 - Louisiana State Trooper and Lafayette Sheriff's Deputy Arrested on Racketeering Charges: Warrant Out for Former CEO of Knight Oil Tools
- 4/13 - Cop Who Shot at Dog and Missed, Killing Mother Instead Will Not Be Charged
- 4/1 - NYPD Admits Road Rage Cop is Theirs Despite Initial Denial
- 3/23 - NYPD won’t punish cops for sanitizing Wikipedia police brutality entries - 2nd dirtiest cops in the US
- 3/22 - Former sheriff gets 7 years in prison on theft, perjury, other charges
- 3/4 - Skid Row Homeless Man Killed By LAPD Was a Convicted Bank Robber
- 3/2 - Civil Forfeiture Has Allowed Police to Steal Over $2.5 Billion from Citizens
- 3/2 - Cops kill homeless man today in LA - He was all crazy but come on. Shocking video emerges of Los Angeles police officers stun gun a Skid Row homeless man before shooting him dead as he lay on the ground in broad daylight
- 2/28 - How simple Highway Patrol error with classic car's license plate ended with sobbing elderly driver stripped of his shirt, cuffed and hauled off to jail
- 2/28 - Life in Prison for Selling $20 of Weed: Homeless and hungry, Fate Vincent Winslow wanted something to eat, so he agreed to sell pot to a stranger—an undercover cop (thedailybeast.com)
- 2/26 - 40 complaints against 1 Denver officer who may cost city over $1M; DPD says 'the department failed'
- 2/25 - UMass student sues Amherst police officers who arrested him for videotaping officers at Blarney Blowout (video)
TSA Is Awesome Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 16th, 2015 @ 9:32AM
Continue reading "TSA Is Awesome Thread" ...
COMMENTS (27) | US GOVERNMENT WASTE
|Wednesday, April 15th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 15th, 2015 @ 3:20PM
TV Current Status
Let us know if there's any new shows we should be watching.
- 4/15 - Bates Motel kid is sure creepy.
- 4/13 - Game of Thrones is back and they leaked like 4 videos by mistake. Gotta get em!
- 3/26 - Oh Banshee is over. Epic conclusion.
- 2/27 - House of Cards Season 3 is on Netflix! that show rules.
- 2/13 - Justified Season 6 is on.
- 2/12 - Started 12 monkeys. Kinda interesting.
- Bates Motel - Season 3
- Game of Thrones
- The Following - Season 3
- Last man on earth
- Family Guy
- 12 Monkeys
Continue reading "TV Update" ...
COMMENTS (177) | TV
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 15th, 2015 @ 3:15PM
So Justified ended, 6 seasons. I can't say I ever knew what was going on or what the point was of any of it. It's certainly not my favorite series. I just liked the actors in the show. I would for sure say you could skip it.
COMMENTS (1) | TV
San Bernardino Police Beating Fleeing Suspect
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 15th, 2015 @ 12:19PM
You see the cops run over and you think they'll stop it, only they get a few more hits in.COMMENTS | DIRTY COPS
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 15th, 2015 @ 10:00AM
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS
WoW Warlords of Draenor
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 15th, 2015 @ 12:43AM
- 4/15 - Shipyards in your garrison! Yay. A Warcraft II dream.
- 4/15 - Time walking
- 4/13 - I had sold 3 wow tokens for a total of 90k gold. I'm rich!
- 4/13 - Bought the auction house in your garrison (INN). Which is pointless but funny.
- 4/13 - 65 epic followers. I'm only missing 3.
- 3/5 - I started raiding just to get the epic follower. ULTIMATE FOLLOWER. That's so amazing. I don't even have any with 2 of those bonuses on each other.
- 2/24 - NEW WOW PATCH IS OUT - 6.1
- 2/23/2015 - Garrison Jukebox guide - I'm in my Garrison 24/7, I have 42 epic followers or so.
- 1/28 - Mostly awesome Garrison stuff coming - Except nerf to Salvage and Salvage followers.
- 1/28 - WoW Gets Selfies
GTA 5 out on PC
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 15th, 2015 @ 12:31AM
I'd love to have it but have to wait for it to go on sale. I can't imagine what the strip club looks like in high res, hahahaha.
COMMENTS (1) | GRAND THEFT AUTO
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 15th, 2015 @ 5:00PM
Total Haul: $68.00+
Found a rifle bullet that had been fired. Kinda cool.
Turns out we found a silver ear ring. No idea if there are diamonds in here or not.
|From Metal Detecting|
Went to the beach and found this necklace. Thinking it's worth nothing. Also went to Irvine's oldest park and historical area. Only came away with $1.25 haha.
|From Metal Detecting|
- 4/13 - We found what looks like a 3 ring piece of jewelry that is broken. No idea if it's worth anything. I guess we'll see.
- 2/18 - We went back to the college and found $4.20 in some hay/ditch next to where they run the Pumpkin Patch and Xmas Tree farm. It was so fun. Momette is getting better at digging.
- 12/3/2014 - Took my metal detector to Thanksgiving. I checked a park and a school near my aunt's farm. Nothing. No money whatsoever :(
- 8/31 - I got the rock tumbler and cleaned the coins. It was way easier than the way I was trying. Check out all the ones I've collected.
Thank you to: Erik G, Brilliant Marine, Coagine!, Adam S (Shotty!), Enforcerman, Steve W, Richard Cao, Wayne L, nicholas pContinue reading "Metal Detecting" ... COMMENTS (33) | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
Do not buy Honda Odyssey - Transmissions Fail
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 15th, 2015 @ 4:26PM
4/15 - We're disputing Honda's $278 charge with our credit card. Hopefully we'll beat them that way. They totally conned us. They said nothing looks wrong with your transmission, this should fix it. Then it didn't fix it and they wanted $5600 or $278 to get our car back. Con artists.
3/25 - My chick wants to drive to Phoenix which seems like a dumb idea with the new transmission. Imagine having to tow it back for $400 a second time.
Somehow they screwed it up where the ride is over and the key won't come out at all. You sit there forever trying to move the shifter, key, brake, until it finally comes out. It sure shifts smooth though. They also replaced a power steering hose for $160 while the dealer wanted $600, another place wanted $400.
3/24 - Got the van back. $3,500 :( Do not buy Honda Odysseys. They say it's not uncommon to have 3-4 transmissions by 150,000 miles.
3/20 - 5:29 - p.m. - She talked UHAUL into a $50 refund. Those jerks owed at least $100+ but it's something.
3/19 - 11:16 p.m. Got some awesome news. A random escrow check for $1,600. So I'm only screwed now $2400.
- Alternator - $600
- UHaul Gas - $120
- Transmission Fluid - $22, didn't fix it
- Honda Bullshit - $278
- UHaul - $370+
- Transmission - $2700 - $3100
Had to take 2 hours off work early to take the U-Haul back. We filed a complaint with UHaul. I nearly cremed some car taking it over there to turn it in cuz the left turn signal doesn't work. We got the van to the Transmission place. It's either $2,700 or $3,100 depending on if they can fix our old one.
THEN the fucking van battery dies. Which is suspicious because last week another place replaced the Alternator. So we're wondering if we didn't need an Alternator and maybe just the battery was dead. But we also think we left a door open which drained the battery, so who knows.
3/19 - Made it back. We got a UHaul and it turned out AAA insurance doesn't cover it so we had to get their coverage. Then they give us the shittiest truck ever. They put it in tow mode which seems to fuck it over so it never wants to go more than 55-60. So I drove slow as shit and it could barely climb ANY hill at all. It was the worst truck they ever gave me. Then also found out the left turn signal was out on the trailer the whole time.
After getting home we're still screwed. We couldn't pick up M bacon which has been away from us since Sunday because we couldn't fit her in the 3 person truck. Then the grandma took our keys to Texas so I couldn't even stop on the way and get my car. Instead we have to drive the boy to school in a fucking UHaul towing a car. We have to get a ride from our house back to the car, then my chick has to drive my car. Then my car seems to still be having probs so she could break that one. :( didn't even get to see M.Bacon when we came home.
What a fucking nightmare. From one day to the next I was out $750+ and still not even got to fix the transmission. The sadest fucking thing of all is we coulda rode the work bus, but we would have had to leave the boy at home which went with us and had fun. What fucking luck. Last week I spent $600 to replace a fucking Alternator. Then the next week, the transmission goes out. 151k miles on a 2006 Honda Odyssey. The van is great and awesome, it's just now the transmission that's out. It only has a few more problems, broken windshield for 3 years, one of the auto doors sticks and the mixer is bad on the air. Other than that, it's super fast on the road and awesome on trips.
We argued with the Honda dealer but they still charged us $278 for some transmission fluid flushes x 3 which they claimed would probably fix it and there were no serious errors in the transmission detected. Then after doing that, they said oh it's fucked. We called Honda to complain but they said all the dealers are franchises and they can do nothing about it. At worst, I'm going to flame those fux and get them at the top of the search pages.
I'm in Puhrump, Nevada. I could rent a uhaul and trailer for $261. or $100 economy rental and leave van for $100. Grandma took my car keys to Texas so I need a ride home then ride to my car. Then my failed business partner drives it and hopefully doesn't break it.
We drive to Las Vegas in our van which has had lots of work on it. My car who knows so I picked the van. So we do fine until yesterday until it wouldn't shift. Then today we got on the freeway and it went into neutral and would never go again. We were stuck on the side of the freeway in a bad spot. A department of transportation truck came and blocked for us until AAA could tow us. Then Honda dealer wants $5600 for a new transmission. So we're completely fucked. Stuck here and a dead car and we needed to be home tomorrow. Now we have a family member here that is going to come get us and let us stay there. So they charged us $300 to tell us it's had it. They 2 workers were all laughing and making jokes as we get the news that hoses us. I get these bonuses that help us make it through the year. Now I'd need that to even fix that. We love the van. So we can't go on a cruise and now who knows what to do or how to get home.
COMMENTS (18) | CARS
Return to top