|Friday, August 29th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
ISIS: Terrorist Fux
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 29th, 2014 @ 1:38AM
That's a war I can get behind. The Iraq War (both times) was pointless. Afghanistan we were ok with but it turns out the people were hiding in Pakistan and it did show that the US could win there while USSR lost. But for 9/11 seems like we shoulda attacked Saudi Araba since the terrorists were mostly from there. I think their country supports terror.
Anyway, I totally support going after those jerks. They're threatening us and killing hostages.
COMMENTS (2) | IRAQ
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 29th, 2014 @ 1:36AM
Playa on! Burning Man lights up the Nevada desert as 70,000 revelers party all night at legendary festival after rain delayed opening - My coworker says you gotta watch out for the naked fat ugly ladys. hahaCOMMENTS | HIPPY NEWS
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 29th, 2014 @ 1:32AM
- 59 Incredible National Park Photos That Will Leave You Breathless
- Brad Pitt Married
- California drought: Past dry periods have lasted more than 200 years, scientists say
- Chilling footage showing a bus driver smoking drugs just minutes from smashing his bus into the side of a HOUSE
- Weird Al: Dare to be Stupid
- 59 Incredible National Park Photos That Will Leave You Breathless
- Sources say second American killed fighting with ISIS in Syria identified as Abdirahmaan Muhumed
- Illegal Aliens Storm the Beach in San Diego, Second Attempt Thwarted
- Album Sales Hit A New Low
- Ukraine Asserts Russian Invasion and Reinstitutes Draft - Sucks to be them.
- Blackstone Said to Plan NYC Sale for More Than $2 Billion
- Director Ridley Scott says Harrison Ford to star in ‘Blade Runner 2’
- Civil War officer to receive Medal of Honor 151 years after death at Gettysburg
- Awesome Art
- Work as a Slave for Sting for $200+
Fully Functional Lego Band Plays Depeche Mode
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 29th, 2014 @ 1:18AM
COMMENTS | LEGOS
Battlefield 4 - Official Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 29th, 2014 @ 1:37AM
Kali Compton Platoon Created! - I sent out invites to this. I can't get the emblem to load though.
- 8/20 - Mav
- 8/15 - Last night I was trying to get 25 road kills. I started using ATVs to run people over and changed the view to 3rd person like GTA. It was so much fun. I really need to learn how to capture video. I had some cool moments where I flew over a bridge, and ran someone over trying to cross the bridge, or slamming someone into a wall with a jeep. So much fun. I almost have all the assignments done yet again. For Battlefield 3 I had like 75/77 assignments done. This one I'll have a few more that are not done because they involve lame maps or lame impossible achievements (not worth a stupid dog tag reward).
- 8/13 - Video
- 8/11 - Stunt Videos
- 8/7 - nice shot
- 8/7 - BF 4
- 8/7 - Battlefield 4 For PC Is Free Until August 14
- 8/7 - Playing every night until my next class starts (PHOTOSHOP).
- 8/4 - Back to playing again! Boy do I suck. I like doing the quests.
- 7/22 - The Dragon expansion is out for premium people. I was playing last night.
- 7/14 - Awesome backstab
- 6/8 - Back for revenge
- 5/29 - Message to all B4 players
- 5/21 - Hilarious
- 5/14 - Cool Fight
|Thursday, August 28th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Police find criminals' stash of handguns, machetes and more than 800 pieces of stolen jewellery hidden in a pond . . . all thanks to one very curious dog
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 28th, 2014 @ 9:24PM
COMMENTS | TREASURE
Police have found more than 850 'stolen' objects in a tiny pond - including precious jewellery, pistols and a machete - thanks to one very curious dog.
US driver faces 20 years in jail after he DELIBERATELY crashed his Bugatti Veyron into a swamp to claim $2.2m insurance
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 28th, 2014 @ 9:20PM
COMMENTS | CARS
Heroes of the Storm
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 28th, 2014 @ 7:20PM
I finally started playing.
- Me and Momette played some team games - I don't know what hero to play. I love the spells.
- New Amazing Battleground pages. These are the most amazing "map" pages I've ever seen.
Trance: Hearing is Believing
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 28th, 2014 @ 4:11PM
This is the best music. Go to his soundcloud page and you can download #140 all the way back to #113. Then put them on CDs for your car haha.
- 8/28 - #152
- 8/4 - #151 (150 and 149 were pretty cool)
- 7/22 - #150!
- 7/2 - #149
- 5/28 - #147
- Find #146 on there too
- 5/5 - #145
- 4/7 - #144
- 3/28 - #143 - This one is his bests of all time. IMO.
- 12/5 - 2013 Year Mix - ALL THE SONGS.
Continue reading "Trance: Hearing is Believing" ...
COMMENTS (20) | MUSIC
California Surfers Ride Massive Waves Whipped Up By Hurricane Marie
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 28th, 2014 @ 2:30PM
COMMENTS | CALIFORNIA
California are aholes
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 28th, 2014 @ 2:29PM
California drivers brace for costly new gas tax - Sucks to be here..
These fuckers don't want us to live.
COMMENTS (1) | CALIFORNIA
Estimates of the cost of the tax vary. The California Air Resources Board, the Golden State's premier anti-pollution agency, predicts the new tax will raise gasoline prices from 20 cents to $1.30 per gallon. A prominent state senator who helped author the bill estimated the cost at 40 cents a gallon. Environmental activists downplay the cost, but hail the impact.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 28th, 2014 @ 1:20AM
- 8/28 - Jimmy Fallon -- Kanyes Stephen Colbert's Emmy Speech
- 8/28 - Britain's most expensive rental property: Stunning six-bedroom luxury Knightsbridge penthouse will set you back £60,000 a WEEK
- 8/28 - Central California residents rely on bottled water as wells run dry
- 8/28 - Dozens of Businesses Move HQs Outside America Under Obama
- 8/28 - Jessica Alba's Startup Is Worth Nearly $1 Billion
- 8/27 - THE SOPRANOS / 27 AUG 2014 DID TONY SOPRANO DIE? CREATOR DAVID CHASE ANSWERS THE QUESTION
- 8/27 - California drought: Past dry periods have lasted more than 200 years, scientists say
- 8/27 - 263.35 Gbps of Traffic Aimed at One Sony Server During DDoS Attack
- 8/27 - Rare Blue Lobster Caught in Maine by 14-Year-Old Girl and Her Father
- 8/27 - 8 TB HD
- 8/27 - 'Sons of Guns' -- Canceled ... On Heels of Will Hayden Rape Case - And he made it 5 seasons? Disturbing, but then there's Michael Jackson.
- 8/27 - Mila Preggers with Ashton Kutcher's baby - news to me
- 8/27 - Cops' Cameraman Shot While Filming Shootout - Killed by a cop while shooting cops. more info
- 8/27 - IRS ethics lawyer facing possible disbarment, accused of lying
- 8/26 - The $10 “Meat Mountain” from Arby’s: It’s exactly what it sounds like.
- 8/26 - Man dies when a cobra bites him...after he'd cut its head off
- 8/26 - Cox Installer Flees After Homeowner Falls Through Roof
- 8/26 - Atari "Destroyed" by Sale to Warner, Says Founder
- 8/26 - Housing boom makes 500,000 'millionaires': Number rises by 60% in a year as it's revealed there are 10,000 streets in Britain where average price is seven figures
- 8/26 - First Superman comic book fetches $3.2M at auction
- 8/26 - The gates are open! Tens of thousands of stranded 'burners' flood into Burning Man site after festival is reopened following rare storm - I'm kinda interested in checking it out but a coworker said it cost them like $3,500. Uh I think I'll take a cruise instead haha.
- 8/26 - Pentagon's top-secret hypersonic weapon explodes in mystery Alaska fireball: Flaming missile that can hit anywhere on Earth in an hour lights up the sky
- 8/26 - McDonald's Lawsuit -- The Biggest OJ Attack Since '94 - That's scary.
- 8/26 - Feds: Cost of Healthcare.gov Estimated $1.7 Billion
- 8/26 - Ferguson-like attack in Utah escapes media notice; race bias seen - Yeah it's horseshit
- 8/26 - Gov. Jerry Brown to Mexican Illegals: 'You're All Welcome in California' - That guy was the worst the first time around. Now he's back
- 8/25 - Just Six Months After the Olympics, Sochi Looks Like a Ghost Town - and click on the Athen's link in that story
- 8/25 - Yep, Amazon's Buying Twitch for $970 Million
- 8/25 - Irvine made the news! That's right down the street. - Young Jeezy ArrestedAssault Rifle Found During Concert Shooting Investigation
- 8/25 - California's Drought Is So Bad, Its Mountains Rose Half an Inch
- 8/25 - Richard Attenborough Dies at 90 - The Great Escape (1963), and of course Jurassic Park (1993)
- 8/25 - Taylor Swift's VMAs Performance, With Her Vocals Isolated - Now that's some funny shit!
Source: Blues News
|Wednesday, August 27th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 27th, 2014 @ 11:13PM
- 8/27 - Lindsey
- 8/22 - TIL During WWI, Dominic "Fats" McCarthy was awarded the Victoria Cross after he, virtually unaided, killed 22 Germans, captured 5 machine guns, 50 prisoners, and half a kilometer of the German front. When it was over even the prisoners he'd captured patted him on the back for what he'd done. (adb.anu.edu.au)
- 8/22 - Awesome watch for only $333k - Wish they had a regular person version
- 8/22 - Big D
- 8/22 - Why you should never put a bald guy on the cover of your paper
- World War II Rare Photos
- Awesome Goalie
- Dragonfruit Owl
- Stopping a bike thief
- Go go kitty
- Wonder if that's real
- Block this
Ice bucket challenge
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 27th, 2014 @ 11:58AM
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 27th, 2014 @ 11:42AM
Community ExpectNothingDOTCom Created. Please join. Our clan is going too but that's for people we know or members in other games.
FIXED The problem in this thread with the long list of accounts. It should scroll a little better. I think this is our biggest thread ever.
- 8/27/2014 - Site Updated With Rankings and Patch 2.1.0 Features!
- 8/19/2014 - SO cool. You can visit the treasure goblin world
- 8/19/2014 - New Console version released with a few cool unique features
- 8/18/2014 - Seasons Preview
Israel vs. Terrorist Fux
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 27th, 2014 @ 8:54AM
- 8/27 - Israel : Cease-Fire Extended, but Not on Hamas’s Terms
- 8/11 - Hamas said to have executed dozens of tunnel diggers
- 8/5 - NDTV Exclusive: How Hamas Assembles and Fires Rockets
- 8/5 - Israel pulls troops out of Gaza
- 8/5 - Exclusive: Hamas rocket launch pad revealed near Gaza homes
- 8/5 - Obama signs bill giving Israel $225 million for missile defense system
More than 2,100 Palestinians were killed since the operation began July 8. Most of them were civilians, including two young siblings struck in their car in the southern city of Khan Younis moments before the cease-fire took effect at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, according to the Gaza Health Ministry. On the Israeli side, 64 soldiers and six civilians were killed, including two men felled by a mortar round that exploded near a swimming pool in a kibbutz just outside Gaza around 6 p.m., the military said.
The Great America Bum Rush of 2014
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 27th, 2014 @ 9:04AM
- 8/27 - Exclusive: An Inside Look At America’s Most Protected Border - Interesting to see.
- 8/15 - Official: Second illegal immigrant wave of 30,000 coming in September, October
- 8/12 - Filmmaker crosses from US to Mexico dressed as Osama bin Laden - Now that is funny.
- 8/5 - Suspects in murder of Border Patrol agent arrested and deported numerous times
- 8/3 - Leaked CBP Report Shows Entire World Exploiting Open US Border - Among the significant revelations are that individuals from nations currently suffering from the world’s largest Ebola outbreak have been caught attempting to sneak across the porous U.S. border into the interior of the United States. At least 71 individuals from the three nations affected by the current Ebola outbreak have either turned themselves in or been caught attempting to illegally enter the U.S. by U.S. authorities between January 2014 and July 2014.
- 8/2 - Border Bill Passes House
Website Redesign: Progress
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 27th, 2014 @ 8:55AM
OK I made the top left logo a link. I removed the mobile code that 1 person complained about. I updated the top menu with music.Continue reading "Website Redesign: Progress" ... COMMENTS (14) | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
|Tuesday, August 26th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
New Class: Photoshop 1
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 26th, 2014 @ 4:38PM
He gives us 4 files to open. Stickman, hat, a bag, and final image of what it's supposed to look like. It took me 45 seconds tops to combine them all. Then we spent 1 hour+ explaining how to do what I just did. HAHAHAHA. During that time I just did other homework or extra credit.
One thing I really hate is the clone stamp. I felt like my final file looked like complete shit because I was trying to recreate some building that was covered by a person.Continue reading "New Class: Photoshop 1" ...
COMMENTS (2) | NEBU
Where's our flying cars
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 26th, 2014 @ 4:17PM
COMMENTS (1) | THE FUTURE
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 26th, 2014 @ 1:14PM
BTW: I'm going to replace the top food menu item with music. Music I focus on is typically Electronic, the music of the future (not dubstep).
Anyway, I didn't even think of this so maybe some of you haven't either. I'm so old school. I stick with whatever works and don't think outside the box. So I've advance from a "Walkman" that played tapes to a Mp3 player (skipped portable CD players).
But you can also get the Soundcloud mobile app. Favorite stuff on your computer, then use the Soundcloud app to play stuff on your phone. I don't know why I never thought of this. I guess I didn't imagine there's a mobile app for it. That provides a TON of mobile music.
You can do pandora too and spotify but I have a hard time finding things on there.COMMENTS | MUSIC
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 26th, 2014 @ 11:21AM
AwesomeCOMMENTS | BATTLEFIELD
US forces move into Syria: Obama paves way for airstrikes on ISIS after sending in spy planes - despite Assad warning that any attack will be seen as 'aggression'
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 26th, 2014 @ 1:24AM
COMMENTS | US MILITARY
Best of Progressive & Melodic Trance Sessions
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 26th, 2014 @ 1:39PM
Update: He's on soundcloud. You can put that on your mobile app https://soundcloud.com/shane-c
Music Type: Progressive Trance
Interesting video/scenery to music. Probably something nice to have on your TV in the background.COMMENTS | MUSIC
Return to top