|Friday, March 27th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 27th, 2015 @ 9:17AM
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons
- Tom Hanks Reenacts All of His Films in Six Minutes and It Will Make Every Movie Lover Explode
- Drones Beaming Web Access Are in the Stars for Facebook
- Tasting The Rainbow: Video Of Colorblind People Seeing All Colors For First Time Thanks To Special Glasses
- Chelsea Handler Almost Got Bill Cosby’d (Allegedly)
- Game of Thrones
- Man who has fathered 34 CHILDREN with 17 different women set to star in his own reality series on Oprah Winfrey's OWN network - What a whore
- How 1950s Disneyland Was Built
- College Girls
- bag of pizza
- Law enforcement agencies raid Brooklyn Police Department
- 'Glee' Star Mark Salling Settles with Former GF In Fight Over Sexual Encounter - Burn. What a payout and now he's blacklisted.
- You think FIFA is sinister??!! Check out the Heckler & Koch boardroom. (i.imgur.com)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 27th, 2015 @ 9:08AM
TV Current Status
Let us know if there's any new shows we should be watching.
- 3/26 - Oh Banshee is over. Epic conclusion.
- 2/27 - House of Cards Season 3 is on Netflix! that show rules.
- 2/13 - Justified Season 6 is on.
- 2/12 - Started 12 monkeys. Kinda interesting.
- The Following
- Black Sails
- Last man on earth
- Walking Dead
- Family Guy
- 12 Monkeys
Continue reading "TV Update" ...
COMMENTS (174) | TV
The Germanwings pilot who deliberately crashed into a mountain killing all 150 on board
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 27th, 2015 @ 9:18AM
That mother fucker murdered 150 people. And what's sad is all the lives he ruined and money he cost and that none of us can get revenge on what he did. It's up to god.
COMMENTS (6) | CRIME
|Thursday, March 26th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 26th, 2015 @ 4:32PM
Sony Acquires Robotech Screen Rights, Plans a Movie Franchise - Before I celebrate, I'll have to see how much they screw it up. The books are great. The comics are great.COMMENTS (1) | ANIME
Galantis - You (Tiësto Remix)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 26th, 2015 @ 2:52PM
COMMENTS | MUSIC
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Songify This!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 26th, 2015 @ 1:52PM
They got to make the intro song for the Inbreakable Kimmy Schmidt show. What an achievement.COMMENTS | AUTO TUNE THE NEWS
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 26th, 2015 @ 12:31AM
- Kraft Foods and Heinz announce merger to create $28 BILLION food and drink giant
- New Jersey officer involved in deadly crash previously had DUI in 2013
- Superhighway: Russian official proposes road that could connect London to NYC
- TIL: Mythbusters tested breast size and its correlation with cash tips received by a restaurant server - they found men tipped their large-boobed server 30% more, but women tipped her 40% more. (youtube.com)
- Towering 20 stories above the waterline and more than 1,000ft long: Inside glimpse of the awesome naval power that is the USS Roosevelt
- Worried about handing over your car keys? Chevrolet lets parents spy on teenagers' driving by providing real-time report cards
- DayZ Player Sings (And Plays Guitar) For His Life
- It's mad to make this child killer a national hero: Richard III was one of the most evil, detestable tyrants ever to walk this earth, says MICHAEL THORNTON
- Clint Eastwood's main advice to actor son: 'be a man'
- '24' actress Alberta Watson dies at 60
- Angelina Jolie I Got My Ovaries Removed I'm On a Mission to Live
- Hillary Can’t Type: Look To Huma’s and Cheryl’s Emails
- Fox Sues to Keep 'Empire' as Title of Hit Series (Exclusive)
- Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S.
- Utah brings back Firing Squad
- Battlefield 4
- Two MTA Bus Drivers Duked It Out In Midtown Last Night
- Don't cut spaghetti, never 'air butter' bread and slice bananas on the plate: Expert reveals the correct way to eat the trickiest foods in public (politicians take note!)
- 12,509 illegal kids already over border in second wave, just 1 in 6 returned
- Driving ban on half Paris motorists after air pollution briefly tops Shanghai
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 26th, 2015 @ 9:36AM
- 3/25 - ChiP has driving team with a chopper - Reminds me of chips
- 3/23 - Virgin could take on Tesla with electric car
- 3/22 - The Italian rescue job: Iconic Lamborghini from classic film is found 46 years on… and no, the mafia DIDN’T throw it off a cliff
- 3/20 - POLICE CHASE MINI COOPER ON THE GOLD COAST, AVOIDS SPIKE STRIP!
- 3/9 - Lamborghini abandoned on Texas highway
- 1/12 - 2017 Ford GT: The Star-Spangled, 600-plus-hp Hypercar!
- 8/30 - Car obsessed New York teen killed in high speed wreck while test driving $200,000 Lamborghini
- 8/30 - Funny parking Link
- 8/22 - Researchers have uncovered a series of major security holes in traffic light systems that allowed them to to control 100 signals in Michigan.
- 8/22 - Is Every Speed Limit Too Low?
- 8/21 - Horror crash in China sees car flattened by a cement mixer as driver and passenger somehow survive with only broken bones
- 8/15 - Most expensive car ever auctioned is sold for $34.65 million
- 8/11 - Beer Truck
- 8/5 - So one enterprising local guy built a road through a private field—the UK's private first toll road to open in more than a century.
- 7/21 - Dodge Hellcat 700 HP
- 6/15 - The Nissan Vision Gran Turismo Is A Glimpse Into The Beautiful Future — Michael Ballaban
- 6/15 - Watch This Rally BMW M3 Soar Across Half The Planet And Keep On Going
Continue reading "California-Drivers-Suck.com" ...
COMMENTS (28) | CARS
|Wednesday, March 25th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Jeremy Clarkson faces arrest today after the BBC sacked him for punching a Top Gear producer in the face with such force he had to go to A&E.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 25th, 2015 @ 3:47PM
Lame. His show rules. Get his food hot next time and he won't beat you up. Duh.
I hope they all move to another network.
"The sacking is likely to spark a bidding war for Clarkson's services, with ITV, Sky and Netflix all said to be willing to pay Clarkson millions to present a motoring show for them."
Take it, presenters of cold food.COMMENTS | CARS
Medicine Hat basketball player allowed to use f-word last name
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 25th, 2015 @ 9:48AM
COMMENTS | HUMOR
Do not buy Honda Odyssey - Transmissions Fail
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 25th, 2015 @ 10:42AM
3/25 - My chick wants to drive to Phoenix which seems like a dumb idea with the new transmission. Imagine having to tow it back for $400 a second time.
Somehow they screwed it up where the ride is over and the key won't come out at all. You sit there forever trying to move the shifter, key, brake, until it finally comes out. It sure shifts smooth though. They also replaced a power steering hose for $160 while the dealer wanted $600, another place wanted $400.
3/24 - Got the van back. $3,500 :( Do not buy Honda Odysseys. They say it's not uncommon to have 3-4 transmissions by 150,000 miles.
3/20 - 5:29 - p.m. - She talked UHAUL into a $50 refund. Those jerks owed at least $100+ but it's something.
3/19 - 11:16 p.m. Got some awesome news. A random escrow check for $1,600. So I'm only screwed now $2400.
- Alternator - $600
- UHaul Gas - $120
- Transmission Fluid - $22, didn't fix it
- Honda Bullshit - $278
- UHaul - $370+
- Transmission - $2700 - $3100
Had to take 2 hours off work early to take the U-Haul back. We filed a complaint with UHaul. I nearly cremed some car taking it over there to turn it in cuz the left turn signal doesn't work. We got the van to the Transmission place. It's either $2,700 or $3,100 depending on if they can fix our old one.
THEN the fucking van battery dies. Which is suspicious because last week another place replaced the Alternator. So we're wondering if we didn't need an Alternator and maybe just the battery was dead. But we also think we left a door open which drained the battery, so who knows.
3/19 - Made it back. We got a UHaul and it turned out AAA insurance doesn't cover it so we had to get their coverage. Then they give us the shittiest truck ever. They put it in tow mode which seems to fuck it over so it never wants to go more than 55-60. So I drove slow as shit and it could barely climb ANY hill at all. It was the worst truck they ever gave me. Then also found out the left turn signal was out on the trailer the whole time.
After getting home we're still screwed. We couldn't pick up M bacon which has been away from us since Sunday because we couldn't fit her in the 3 person truck. Then the grandma took our keys to Texas so I couldn't even stop on the way and get my car. Instead we have to drive the boy to school in a fucking UHaul towing a car. We have to get a ride from our house back to the car, then my chick has to drive my car. Then my car seems to still be having probs so she could break that one. :( didn't even get to see M.Bacon when we came home.
What a fucking nightmare. From one day to the next I was out $750+ and still not even got to fix the transmission. The sadest fucking thing of all is we coulda rode the work bus, but we would have had to leave the boy at home which went with us and had fun. What fucking luck. Last week I spent $600 to replace a fucking Alternator. Then the next week, the transmission goes out. 151k miles on a 2006 Honda Odyssey. The van is great and awesome, it's just now the transmission that's out. It only has a few more problems, broken windshield for 3 years, one of the auto doors sticks and the mixer is bad on the air. Other than that, it's super fast on the road and awesome on trips.
We argued with the Honda dealer but they still charged us $278 for some transmission fluid flushes x 3 which they claimed would probably fix it and there were no serious errors in the transmission detected. Then after doing that, they said oh it's fucked. We called Honda to complain but they said all the dealers are franchises and they can do nothing about it. At worst, I'm going to flame those fux and get them at the top of the search pages.
I'm in Puhrump, Nevada. I could rent a uhaul and trailer for $261. or $100 economy rental and leave van for $100. Grandma took my car keys to Texas so I need a ride home then ride to my car. Then my failed business partner drives it and hopefully doesn't break it.
We drive to Las Vegas in our van which has had lots of work on it. My car who knows so I picked the van. So we do fine until yesterday until it wouldn't shift. Then today we got on the freeway and it went into neutral and would never go again. We were stuck on the side of the freeway in a bad spot. A department of transportation truck came and blocked for us until AAA could tow us. Then Honda dealer wants $5600 for a new transmission. So we're completely fucked. Stuck here and a dead car and we needed to be home tomorrow. Now we have a family member here that is going to come get us and let us stay there. So they charged us $300 to tell us it's had it. They 2 workers were all laughing and making jokes as we get the news that hoses us. I get these bonuses that help us make it through the year. Now I'd need that to even fix that. We love the van. So we can't go on a cruise and now who knows what to do or how to get home.
COMMENTS (18) | CARS
Return to top