Michael Brown Shooting?

February 8th, 2013 @ 2:17PM

LOCATION:O'Fallon Missouri USA
MEMBER SINCE:October 8th, 2004
LAST ONLINE:February 8th, 2013 @ 2:17PM

Comments :

IN RESPONSE TO: New Turtle Video: Hunting Crickets

You are making me want to get turtles next.

I just got into the aquarium hobby myself and have a angelfish tank at the moment.

Posted: July 28th, 2012 @ 8:00PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Settlers of Catan

I play Catan every monday. Seafarers is the best expansion to get next.
    Posted: July 27th, 2012 @ 8:11PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: TSA Is Awesome Thread

I despise the TSA more than Al Queida or any other terrorist group.

I was held up and late for a flight once because the TSA scanners found something wrong with my sandals (I guess something from the beach?) so they put me in this glass room while about 10 of them inspect my sandals then they search me and treat me like I am a criminal. I was freaked out and angry.

Posted: July 19th, 2012 @ 3:17PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Steam Summer Sale

Fallout 3 game of the year and Fallout new vegas complete for 15 bucks total. That is lots of game time for 15 bucks.
    Posted: July 16th, 2012 @ 12:33PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Steam Summer Sale

I snagged Total War Shogun 2 for 7 bucks.

I could have gotten the complete pack with dlc and the expansion for 20. But I try not to do that stuff to save money. You can always get that stuff again when it goes on sale randomly or during the holiday sale. If you just buy a bunch of base games up and do not worry about dlc or expansions for cheap, you can get away with not spending lots of money.

Posted: July 12th, 2012 @ 1:36PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Like

I know I hate it. I never did it, until I met one of my best friends back in the day and he said like ever word, so it infected me and I probably spread it to others.
    Posted: July 12th, 2012 @ 1:33PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Worst People

Dont pretend he was some hourly worker "doing his job" he was a goddamn pit viper of a salesman trying to con people into the mona vie acai berry pyramid scam. That is why I took the action I did.
    Posted: July 8th, 2012 @ 4:13PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Worst People

There was some acai berry drink pyramid scheme dude putting flyers on cars at my apartments. I work 3rd shift so I caught him in the act early in the morning. I had left my ipod in my car so I went back out to get it and I see this younger dude putting a flyer on my car. I grabbed him by the shirt and threw him up against the side of my car and yelled if I ever catch you f*ing putting these on cars out here again I will stomp a mudhole up your ass, and I shoved him to the ground and he ran away freaked the hell out.

That crap seriously pisses me off.

Posted: July 7th, 2012 @ 2:27PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Happy 4th of July

Sucks I am a contractor at the current company I wor k for so I get the shaft on Holidays. Gotta work them all and no extra pay. Better than not having a job though.
    Posted: July 4th, 2012 @ 2:41PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Do the nasty time. Poll

I am gonna vote for the turd sandwich.
    Posted: June 29th, 2012 @ 4:24PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Star Wars Clone Wars

Yeah I think the Clone Wars is a pretty damned good show.
    Posted: June 1st, 2012 @ 1:49PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Green Latern is Gay!

I am really getting tired of all this homosexual stuff being shoved in my face. I am sick of reading about it, sick of seeing it on tv, sick of people debating it.

I don't have any issues with homosexuals, what they do is between them and God, I do not judge. But cut all this crap out. There is nothing you can ever do that won't make me want to throw up when I see two dudes making out and cuddling.

Posted: June 1st, 2012 @ 1:48PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Diablo III

I got home from work about 8am and played till 11. Slept a little bit, to wake up and see the servers are down =(
    Posted: May 15th, 2012 @ 2:47PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Costco Disaster Page

You don't need to buy all that crap. Just get to know somebody who has it all earn their trust. Then when the end of the world happens, gank them and take their stuff.
    Posted: May 10th, 2012 @ 6:07PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Police Brutality: Shocking Video Of Kelly Thomas Beating Death Released. Watch With Caution.

I normally stick up for the majority of cops. But this was unacceptable. These guys are villains and have no right in being in any position of power.
    Posted: May 10th, 2012 @ 3:56PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Why I Like Tyrion (Joffrey Gets Slapped)

Tyrion makes that show. Also Little Finger and Varys as well. All great actors.
    Posted: May 9th, 2012 @ 7:54PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Tera, some MMO

I am catching up on movie and tv shows. No game has been able to keep my attention span. It is Diablo 3 or nothing.
    Posted: May 8th, 2012 @ 8:14PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: TSA Is Awesome Thread

hahaha Hopefully a few more government officials get felt up, assaulted, and humiliated. Speed up the process of getting rid of the TSA.
    Posted: April 25th, 2012 @ 8:10PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: TV Update

The Bully South park episode was great. Especially when that hollywood executive goes into the bathroom and Jesus is in there waiting for him and tells him about hell. Then calls him a cry baby. lol
    Posted: April 25th, 2012 @ 6:41AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: oh BTW 4/20

Well all that stuff leads to it.

I have a fitness nut friend that smokes cigs and weed and he yells at me whenever I go to taco bell. But when he gets done running he lights up marlboro reds. Damn hypocrite.

Posted: April 21st, 2012 @ 9:04AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Smoking

Never tried it. Never will. I don't see the point of putting paper with glorified grass and chemicals in your mouth and lighting it on fire. Waste of time and money.
    Posted: April 16th, 2012 @ 4:18PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: TSA Is Awesome Thread

I think if you are in a trusted position like TSA you should get double the sentence for stuff like that.
    Posted: April 11th, 2012 @ 4:36PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Burger King's new menu looks a lot like McDonald's

I don't like either. Their food tastes like cardboard. I like Wendys, Taco Bell, and Jack in the Box for fast food. Hardees/Carls Jr is good sometimes too but you eat your daily calorie limit in one sitting there.
    Posted: April 3rd, 2012 @ 7:51PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Gym

I use my fitness pal application on my android phone. It helps me count calories and keeps a food journal for me. I have lost 30lbs since January. It takes into account your height and weight. Once you lose weight recalculate so it gives you fewer calories and you gradually reduce your food intake. It also counts exercise and how much calories it burns.

It has almost anything you can buy to eat in its database and you can even scan stuff. It's great. The food journal is great too cause you can look back and see what you ate. Days you have slip ups you can review and learn what steps to take to prevent from eating that much next time.

Posted: April 3rd, 2012 @ 5:38PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: April 1st

Maddox. Now that's a name I have not heard in a long long time.
    Posted: April 2nd, 2012 @ 7:57PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Tanked?

Second season. It is a good show. I like aquariums. I prefer fresh water. Salt water is a pain in the ass.
    Posted: March 31st, 2012 @ 3:49PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Mega Millions lottery jackpot reaches largest ever at $640M

We spent $2.

Would be nice but I don't have my hopes up. I would for sure take payments in installments over the lump sum if we were to win.

Posted: March 30th, 2012 @ 7:48PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Best Buy says it will close 50 big box stores, cut 400 jobs

I have a love hate relationship with them. I have gotten some good deals there over the years but they do have rip offs.

Recently my woman and I had to renew our sprint contract. We got two brand new HTC Evos for free from best buy mobile for renewing with sprint. 300 dollar phones.

Posted: March 29th, 2012 @ 3:05PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Idiocracy

I agree and I noticed this the other day and it made me think of Idiocracy.

Frank's Red Hot Sauce has a slogan of "I put that shit on everything"

Eventually we are gonna get stores named like Mattress F**k and Buy Crap Now

Posted: March 26th, 2012 @ 6:11AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: There's justice in the world

I have to agree with Deuce.
    Posted: March 24th, 2012 @ 5:20PM